....

" That was the best birthday dinner ever" I said to Harry giving him a big hug. " anything for you, you have made my life better, I'm so glad you came into it" he said, our lips touched. after the long kiss, Sam waked in " hey yo get a room eww" she said. " you should Be speaking, the other it looked like Calum was trying to rip your lips off" I said. " yea but Calum is sexy" she said. " Harry is also sexy" I said. "oh really" Harry said with a smile. " you think I'm sexy" he said. "yea cuz you are" I said to him. he kissed me again. this time it was some long ass kiss. Calum whispered something into Calum's ear while we kissing. Sam nodded and took a blanket out it over our heads, "Thats better" cal said chuckling. " don't do anything too naughty under there" Sam said. " I stopped the kiss and said "hey you dirty minded person we won't do that" I said. and Harry kissed me again.
" Your lips are like gummy bears" Harry said. " so soft and taste like berries" he continued. " berries" I asked and giggled a little. " yea" he said.

10pm

"It's getting late Imma go to bed"i said. " me too " Harry said. he lays down and I go shower. after the shower I lay in bed. Harry turns facing me and says " I love youuuu" " I love you too" I said and he kissed my fore head. then we fell asleep.
Morning at 7:30am
I turned myself and open my eyes. and I found Sam in the middle of me and Harry in bed. "what the fuck"i said.