I dont love her!

Previously on "you'll be mine Harry"

Me:why didn't you marry Taylor?

Today

"Um because I didn't want to marry her in the first place, the only reason there was a wedding was because my manager said it will be good for publicity"Harry said. "but people need to know why cuz you can't just say that, people will hate you." I responded. harry just sits there like if he was thinking, then he left running. I go outside and run after him. He stopped running when he got to the middle of town where everyone was,and screamed for everyone's attention. "can I get all your attention please!" He starts to say and everyone is shocked to see him." I know a lot of you probably hate me or want to know why I didn't marry Taylor well I'm about to tell you right now why"he said. for a moment everything was silent. " the reason I didn't marry Taylor was because.........................................i don't love her. I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE!!!! That girl is beautiful.....talented...........smart and lights up my day......." as he was talking I though to myself, that's not me. all those things he mentioned doesn't describe me or that's not how I will describe myself. Harry will never love me, because if you think about it I'm just a stranger who kidnapped him, who will fall in love with someone that did something like that? "then What's that girls name!"a guy in the crowd screams out loud. "Well........"harry says.

PS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THINK ABOUT THE SONG "LITTLE THINGS" BY ONE DIRECTION WHILE READING IT OR ANY OTHER SONG. I WOULD ALSO SUGGEST "NIGHT CHANGES", IDK WHY BUT IT WILL SET A GOOD MOOD FOR IT. :)