Harry?

Previously-Luke went home. I went with Harry to the room, the lights were off. "Harry?"

Now- " come" Harry says but I couldn't see him, the room was too dark. He turned on a candle and rose pedals around the bed. " Harry what is this" I asked. he stayed quiet and came closer he kissed me, as we were kissing he put his hand up my shirt into the curves of my waist. I took off his shirt and my hands were on his chest. he pushed me into the bed where he laid on top of me, he slid into me as he kissed down my neck, leaving love bites. I tried to stop, but my body didn't let me. he continued and I let him, he let out a small moan and so did i.my hands on his back he continue to kiss up and down my fragile body. it was magical.

A few minutes later

He laid down next me, and smiled."your amazingly beautiful"he said.I got up in nothing but my undergarments. and went to the closet and put on my leggings and my shirt that fits loosely against my body. Harry got up too and put on a shirt and some pants.we went to bed and next thing u know its morning.

"Good morning" Sam said with a smile. " I heard u guys having macaroni yesterday night" she said. "what" I asked. " really this doesn't ring a bell.. ayyyyy Harry oh yes ayyyyyy" Sam said with a wink. " nope I didn't say that" I said. "ok if u say soo" she said. calum saw Harry come out of the shower and gave him a 'way to go pal' punch. Harry smiled at me and I smiled back.

A/n
Sorry for the weird chapter, idk what I was thinking.😖😖😖plz don't hate me 😕