Please dont die

So it's been 2days since Harry's accident and he is finally coming home(yay). I hear a knock on the door and it was Harry walking in, even though he may still be hurting in pain he tried to run towards me. but he failed. he was about to fall when I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer towards me. It was so good to be in Harry's arms again. i missed it."i missed you" I said hugging him but trying not to hug him to hard because of his injuries." I missed you too" he said. " I thought you were gonna die........" my voice started to crack because I was gonna cry thinking about that."....if you died I would have died with you, I don't want to loose you" I continued, as a tear ran down my face. he wiped the tear from my eye. and held his face against mine. our noses touched. and he whispered" I would never leave you. When I met you, or technically when you kidnapped me, It was the best thing that happened to me..... you are the best thing that has happened to me" he looked up at me from our noses touching and smiled. we both smiled. " Harry now you have to rest,doctors orders" I said walking with him to the room. " I'm fine, I don't have to rest" Harry said. "yes you do" I said. " ok but will you lay down with me?" He says patting the bed next him for me to lay down. I lay down next to him and we smile and fall asleep.