4

f o u r

There was absolutly no f*cking way that this was real.

As soon as my eyes met the electric blues of Luke gotdamn Hemmings, I pushed him away from me at once, as if he were fire and I had hugged the f*cking flame.

"What the hell!?"

"F*ck!" Luke stumbled backwards at my shove and crashed into the wall beside the toilet, cursing as he did so and groaning as he caught himself on the wall.

Wait what? Toilet?

My eyes darted around to take in my surroundings, only to find that I wasn't in a closet at all, yet in the bathroom that had been located beside it, "What the f*ck." I felt like throwing up, and when I looked back up at Luke, his eyes seemed just as wide as my own must've been.

"Why the f*ck did you just push me?!"

"Why the f*ck did you just assult me!?"

"What?" He laughed out right at that, "Assult? You?" he was shaking his head, narrowing his eyes for a moment as well, "Don't flatter yourself. Last I checked, you were pretty into it."

"I was f*cking blindfolded!" I slid off the counter and readjusted the strap of my dress, seeing Luke's eyes dart to my exposed skin before back to my eyes again, where I continued, "What the hell are you doing in here?"

"I came to use the bathroom."

"And decided to feel me up instead?"

"You reached out for me!" his voice rose as he aimed to defend himself, but this whole situation wasn't making any sense.

"I was blindfolded!"

"I didn't even realize it was you!" he defended yet again, "I just saw a hot girl blindfolded in my bathroom!"

"Oh. My gosh!" I couldn't help but annunciate, "Do you know how perverted and insane you sound right now?"

He pressed the heels of his hands into his eyes and groaned, "What the f*ck."

"This cannot be happening," I muttered to myself, shaking my head before feeling my body begin to itch every place that Luke had just touched me, "I'm going to be sick."

"You're gonna be sick?!" he seemed incredulous as he dropped his hands from his eyes, his eyes now narrowing yet they sparked with self-questioning, "I hate you and I just made the f*ck out with you!"

"How dare you!" I felt my cheeks redden with anger at the disgust in his voice, feeling my self-esteem dampen at his words, "Well... I hate you first!"

Luke rolled his eyes, annoyance, frustration and something else swirling in amongst their blue color, "Didn't seem like it two seconds ago when you were climbing all over me-"

"I was blindfolded!" I pushed at his chest yet he didn't budge, "What's your excuse? You could see!"

He seemed to sputter for a second before huffing out, continuing with an argument of his own, "Well what I saw was a hot girl," he clenched his fists, "And now I'm realizing that all I saw was just a hot f*cking mess-!"