Epilogue [part 2]

"Holy f*cking shit," he cursed, groaning, his body vibrating with tension. "Oh my go—"

I bit his shoulder so harshly that I was sure I drew blood, my fingers clawing at his back. He was so big, already stretching me in this uncomfortable sensation and—

He pushed in some more and I felt like I was being ripped open from the inside out. Like I was being cut with a knife. "T-too m-much."

The words managed to gasp out but I don't think I was loud enough. Actually, I was sure I hadn't been loud enough at all because half the words were just silent. I had no voice.

"Deep breath," Luke's strained voice groaned as he clung to me, holding me so tightly that it would've hurt if the pain between my thighs wasn't as bad as it was. "Relax."

My breath caught in my throat, eyes squeezing shut, legs in a vice grip around Luke's waist, which I was realizing was coaxing him to push in more until—

He bottomed out and I let free a strangled cry.

Well, I almost let free a strangled cry.

It was like he knew it'd hurt so much and he had his mouth over mine, actually muffling the sound, swallowing it. He kissed me, remaining still inside of me and suddenly my cheeks were wet and I was crying.

His head was closer to me now, and I broke our kiss. "I-I can't."

"We can stop," he groaned. Well, at least one of us is enjoying this. "F*ck you're so tight, M."

"I-I can't d-do this, please."

He held me close, remaining inside me still, but was nodding his head. "Okay. We can stop. I'll have to pull out."

Holy f*ck.

The thought actually scared me, to feel this pain again, and I shook my head to tell him not to move for a second. I just needed a second. I just needed to collect myself for one f*cking second.

He peppered kisses up my neck, across my cheeks, as if kissing away my tears. "I'm sorry."

"I wanted this," I panted, adjusting to his size. I had been so wet before that him actually remaining still was easing me a bit. "Don't be sorry."

"I'm sorry," was his response anyways. "Tell me what you want me to do."

The prospect of having him pull out, of feeling that pain again, wasn't helping, but I knew that he'd need to pull out eventually. But then what? We cuddle and forget this happened?

It was going to hurt now, or it was going to hurt if we tried again in a few weeks, or months, or whenever. It was going to hurt either way.

I took a shaky breath. "Pull out, slow," I whispered, clinging to him. "And then just do it again, slow."

"You want to keep going?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head. "I am." I think.

Luke did as told, pulling out slow. I didn't cry out this time, able to bite my lip harshly enough to muffle the whimpers from the pain but I closed my eyes as he withdrew from me, until he was fully out.

"Do you want me to—"

"Just push inside me."

He did that, too.

I breathed deeply as he pushed in again, nice and slow, letting me adjust, his muscles shaking. "You feel so good."

I panted. "Y-you don't."