8

e i g h t

"Oh my gosh, I'm late."

"Hm?"

I pushed at Luke's chest, making him retract his lips from my exposed shoulder and I slid off of the classroom desk, readjusting my shirt, "Late. I'm late." I reiterated.

Luke leaned against the next nearest table as he watched me collect my things, raising a brow, "Late? Late like you're pregnant?"

I paused, looking up at him breifly as if to say Are you stupid before actually saying, "Are you stupid? No not like I'm pregnant. Late like I have somewhere to be and I'm late."

"Well then say that," The blonde scoffed, grabbing his tossed shirt from the ground and slipping it over his head, "And you wouldn't be late if you didn't ignore my texts."

I rolled my eyes as I shoved my toppled books back into my bag, combing my fingers through my hair after slinging my bag over my shoulder, "I ignored you because you were being annoying."

"Correction; I was joking around," he rolled his own eyes as he mirrored my actions and began grabbing his bag from the floor, "And making you angry makes you a better kisser."

I refrained from turning around and slapping the infuriating boy across the face, choosing to voice those thoughts instead, "You are so infuriating."

"Thanks, M," he winked at me instead, which was a much more annoying response as well as the long-forgotten nickname, and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me against him, "I'll keep that in mind." He mumbled as he kissed me again.

As you must have already guessed, once English had ended and Luke and I went off to our different classes, I then decided to take a look at what he had been blowing up my phone about.

To no surprise, it was first about how I was ignoring him before he started making a new set of arrangements to continue what we had started; He instructed me to meet him in room 1083 five minutes after the final bell, yet I got caught up making plans with Jaime. It wasn't until it had been ten minutes after the bell that I had entered the dark room, and well, it was clear what we had done.

Yet I was late now for meeting my mother at home. She was driving me to my usual.. appointment, and I couldn't be late for this. It was just as Luke was wanting to remove my shirt like I had done to him, that I had stopped and realized the time.

With that reminder, I pushed Luke a step back, detaching our lips despite his efforts of not wanting to stop, and I turned around. He groaned as I turned towards the door, and I glanced over my shoulder to see him following close behind me, "Don't come out-"

"For another five minutes," he drawled as if I assumed he were stupid, which wasn't much of a far-off thought, "I know already."

"You're a blonde," I threw him a smile, "I have to repeat things or else you won't understand them."

"Ha ha ha. You're f*cking hilarious."

"Later, Joker."

"Try to refrain from ignoring me the next time I message you." is what he said instead, yet that had me raising a brow.