Closing Regards

thank you, everyone, for reading!

I want to extend humongous gratitude to each and every one of you for giving this story, and me, a chance. back when i first joined this platform, this was the first story i had written. with time, i grew as a writer (aka i knew how to spell, learned about proper grammar, and brushed up on my punctuation) and throughout the other stories on my profile, my writing (i hope) became better. the plot, characters, and way this story had been written didn't fit the writer I've grown to be, and i decided to give it a much-needed reupload — which took way longer than i thought.

thank you for rereading this story, or reading it for the first time. thank you for sticking with me through the long breaks between uploads, and through harmony's nonsense because she, admittedly, is my least favourite character LOL whose yours?

as 2022 is now upon us, i hope that this new year brings some much-needed growth, prosperity, and change for us all — i am so over this pandemic!

for 2022, i do plan on putting out a new story! it will be vastly different than anything I've ever written before — more fantasy meets morally grey villain meets enemies to lovers meets strong female mc of colour meets spice and tension because it's a bit of a slow burn! it wont be out for a while, but I do hope to see you all in the comments of that story, too (some of yalls comments really do be cracking me up)!

i'm so thankful for you all and hope you have a wonderful new year! it's time to let this story go — very bittersweet.

all my love,

Macbeth-845