Chapter 19: Pointdexter

"Apparently, someone's been busy today." I said, as we overheard the jocks talking about the phenomenon in the school. Danny was giddy that time, and he noticed me glaring at him.

"It wasn't me, I swear!" Danny said, inching forward to me to catch me off guard and turned invisible. We looked over again and saw Dash throw his lunch at Paulina, who gave up. Dash looked confused, and I knew then that's when Danny left.

He smiled at me, turning visible at his seat next to me. "Now that was me." He said, proudly.

Sam and Tucker from across had different reactions. "Danny..." I said. "I don't think you should be using your powers like-"

Sam gasped as she looked away. "Mr. Lancer." she said. "I'll be right back!"

She walked away and we continued the conversation. "Don't listen to her, Danny." Tucker said. "It's about time somebody struck a blow for Sidney Pointdexter."

"Sidney who-dexter?" we asked.

"Sidney Pointdexter!" Tucker repeated. "Locker 724 was originally owned by a Pointdexter back in the 50s. Poindexter was the victim of the more cruel pranks in the history of Casper Highschool. Apparently, picking on him was a graduation requirement. He gets stuffed into his locker sooo many times, it's believed his spirit is still inhabited to this very day."

"Sam?" I asked as she walked back with real live frogs in a box. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, (Y/n)." She innocently said, looking away. "Certainly not trying to smuggle frogs out of the bio lab while Lancer isn't looking." She looked around, laughing nervously.

Suddenly, Danny got slapped with several pieces of beef patties and I winced. "Hey, guys." Dash said. "Why don't we 'meat' my new locker neighbor?"

Danny snarled some, and shoved the patties off his face. I noticed his eyes were turning green out of frustration, and I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Take it easy, Danny..." I soothed. He looked at me and sighed, his eyes turning back to normal.

"You're right, (Y/n), I-"

We watched in complete shock when a bunch of stuff for sandwiches met Danny's face again. It was stuff like cheese, lettuce, pickles, and a loaf of bread on top of his head. He was back to being angry again. "Enjoy your sandwich, neighbor!" Dash said, as they walked away giggling.

"That's it!" He exclaimed, removing the contents from his face.

"Hm..." I said, bringing up an idea to make him feel better. "I wonder how Dash would feel if he had a frog in his throat."

"Or twelve." Danny said narrowing his eyes down at the box by Sam. "In his pants."

She snatched the box away and said, "Oh no you don't! You're not going to exploit innocent amphibians for some juvenile, revenge scheme! And I'm ashamed at you, (Y/n) for encouraging this!"

Danny blankly stared as she spoke words and suddenly, his eyes were green again.

*Danny's POV*~

I turned invisible at the moment Dash opened up his locker. He was by himself. Good. I went over to him, turning invisible. I grabbed his pants, pulling it back, then I managed to stretch his underwear over his head. I ended up dumping the live frogs in his pants.

I could hear the frogs ribbiting like crazy as they jumped around in his pants. They were bunched all together and Dash was crying out in pain and I enjoyed every second of it. He runs away screaming and I was laughing to myself.

"Hey! I'm free, finally. The doorway's been opened!" A voice said, but I was too busy laughing. "You think that's funny, buster?" I stopped laughing and took a second to see who was talking to me.