*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 4)

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Johnny's a ghost?!

I watched as the shadow flew out from underneath Johnny and it went straight for the cabinet. The cabinet sparked with electricity, and then it fell over Danny. 

"Danny!" I shouted. My hand was out of reach for him, and Johnny grabbed my wrist. "Hey!" My wrist started to feel tingly again, and I saw the shadow putting the clothes back on me. A green glow surrounded me whole, and it felt like I wasn't myself anymore. 

Johnny took me over and placed my thumb at the genetic lock. The ghost portal opened and Johnny led me to the swirling green light. 

~~~

*Danny's POV*

I flew out from the cabinet and attacked Johnny. He slid right back into a couple of boxes that our parents were working on. I turned around to check on (Y/n) who wasn't even (Y/n) anymore. I looked to see what was the cause of it, and I saw the ring on her finger. 

I snatched the ring in my hand and the image of the girl disappeared, and (Y/n) was screaming. I frowned. "I don't know exactly what's going on, but I know you can't do it without this!" I said, showing Johnny I had the ring. I turned invisible and flew away. "See you, freak show!"

I started to speed-dial Sam and Tucker. "Tucker, Sam, please pick up." I whispered to myself as I flew through town. "Hello? Hello?! Y'ow. Nice hair. Lose a bet?" 

"Long story," Tucker said, and Sam walked over beside him. "It ends with me realizing that for me, goth bad, geek, good." He put his glasses back on. "What do you need?"

I looked behind my shoulder and saw the shadow gaining on my tail, and I flew upwards to have him speed past me. "I need geek." I said. 

Tucker needed me to distract him, and so I did. I flew around town and he was still on my tail. "Come on, guys!" I complained. 

"He's working on it!" Sam said.

I looked up from my phone to see the shadow in front of me, greeting me with his fist. I fell backwards and crashed through a bench. "We're good to go!" Tucker said.

"Time for somebody else to get a dose of bad luck." I grinned to myself. I went over to the shadow and said, "Catch me if you can, spooky!" 

The shadow loved the chase, and the shadow continued to chase after me. We were back at my house, and the ghost portal closed back up. Johnny was swinging at the door, in frustration when it closed on him.

I heard (Y/n) groaning in confusion, and I turned to her. I started to float to her to put my hand on her shoulder, but the shadow caught my attention again, and we were playing tag. "You want this stuff?" I asked him, holding the ring up. "You're going to have to be faster than that!"

I flew away, and heard the motorcycle revving up.

"Hey, I don't know what you're up to, kid." Johnny said, as I met him in the park. "But there's no where to run, and your girl is mine. Shadow, fetch!" He waved his hand out, and I smiled to myself.

"Maybe I'm not trying to run." I said. I turned to Sam and Tucker at the pole. "Hit it!" 

"Hitting it!" Tucker announced and pressed the button on his PDA.

The lights at the baseball stadium lit up, and I had led the shadow to it's deathtrap. It shrieked in pain. "Maybe I'm exactly where I wanted to be!" 

The shadow disappeared, and Johnny was panicking. "Oh, no!" He exclaimed. "My shadow. My power! I gotta get out of here!" Before he could, I decked him in satisfaction. 

He fell to the ground, and I said, "Better luck next time!" I lowered my voice when I pointed the Fenton Thermos at him. "But next time..." Johnny wailed in defeat as he got sucked in, and his motorbike disappeared. I put the lid on the thermos. "Stay away from my girl."

I changed back to normal and Tucker and Sam walked over to me. 

"Danny, where's (Y/n)'s boyfriend?"(Y/n)'s mom asked. They were running over with my parents. All of them were armed with the Fenton Creep sticks and the dads had cracked their knuckles. 

"Gone." I said, "And he won't be coming back." I held up a fist. 

"You decked him?" Dad asked, and his face fell. 

"But we brought the bat..." Mr. (L/n) frowned. 

"With the word Fenton on it."

"Aww...sweeties." Mom said, "He's like a little you."

I winced, and looked away, embarrassed while Sam and Tucker grinned off to the side.

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

The next day, we were all at Danny's place. I was getting a talked to after Danny told me that Johnny disappeared and was taken care of. "I can't believe he snuck out to see you, (Y/n)." Mom said. "And you broke into their house?" 

I was depressed, for some reason, and I was sitting next to Danny in the kitchen. "It's so romantic." She then changed her tune. "But you still can't ever see him again."

"I told you that punk was no good!" Danny, dad, AND his dad shouted all at once. They even held their fists in the air as they spoke. 

"Yeah, you did." I said, with a smile. Jazz was smiling in approval when she listened in. "All of you did." I turned to Danny and said, "But you told me first." He smiled at me and I kissed his cheek. Danny looked surprised and he put his hand over where I kissed it. 

"Which reminds me, Danny," His dad said, and we looked at him. "You've been such a model son lately, I got you a little surprise. A little piece of me! You can always carry it with you. In fact, I'll take you and (Y/n) to school!"

The next day, I was nervous for Danny. His dad dropped us, Sam, and Tucker, off at the front of the school in the Fenton RV and we just stared at Danny. Danny was wearing an oversized jumpsuit, and he frowned. 

"Somehow, that doesn't seem possible." I said, and the jocks walked over to us.

"Ha, good news, Tucker!" Dash said. "We're gonna stop making fun of you, and go back to making fun of Fentonio!" He and Kwan pushed me aside, and I glared at them as they were at Danny's face. "Wimp. Freak. Geek."

Danny frowned, miserably. "Hey!" He turned to Tucker.

"Thank you!" Tucker called out with a wave. 

"I need a new image." Danny said. Sam and I smiled together. "Can I borrow your PDA?"

Tucker took the PDA from Danny, "Get your own thing, man..."