*BONUS Episode cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 2)

*(Y/n)'s POV cont.*

Everyone rushed to the windows at full speed, jumping over chairs and pushing past me and Danny. We had to take a look as well. We saw a truck roll over and the band appeared on stage in the middle.

"Yeah, oh!" Ember sang at the front of the mic. Down below, the streets flooded with students. "Hello, Casper High! Tell me who you love!"

"Ember, Ember, Ember!"

"That's it, baby, say my name!" She shouted proudly. "Are you ready for a little youth revolution?!"

Danny and I were standing right outside with everyone else. Tucker had grabbed Sam's wrist and lead her to jump over the crowd to see if they could carry them, and they both fell to the ground.

We just watched.

"We love you, Ember!" Tucker exclaimed as they finally got a few people carrying them.

"That's because I fill a void in your empty lives!" Ember explained.

"You're right, Ember!" Sam shouted, which surprised me.

Beside me, Danny gasped and I watched as blue smoke escaped from his lips. "Uh oh..." He said, and I frowned.

Mr. Lancer stood on top of the fire hydrant with a megaphone. "Attention freakishly dressed teen idol!" Mr. Lancer shouted. "I order you to cease and desist!"

"Desist this, grandpa!" Ember shouted back. She turned a dial on her guitar, and played a chord. Suddenly, everyone just turned to face him and glared.

"Pride and prejudice!" Mr. Lancer commented.

"Ember's..." Danny started to say.

"The ghost?" I finished, and he gasped.

"Oh, my gosh." He said, and then changed right on cue in his ghost form. "I gotta save Lancer!"

"Wow, that was bittersweet." I said, and he chuckled.

"You've got that right, (Y/n)." Danny smiled at me, and then he flew overhead. I watched as the crowd of evil teens crawled over to Mr. Lancer, and Danny made him turn invisible.

They ran right through them, and Danny flew towards the truck. "Now to knock the pop princess off the..." He looked back to the truck to which he saw was empty. "...Charts?!"

Everyone snapped back to reality, as if they were dreaming, and I hurried over to Tucker and Sam. "Hey, there's no encore?!" Tucker angrily asked.

"Yeah, what's that all about?" Sam said disappointingly at me. Their faces fell, and I frowned as well. I felt bad, almost, because they just wanted to enjoy the concert even for just a little bit more.

~~~

The next day got even worse. Ember's been appearing more and more and the hallways just keep getting filled with posters. We met up with Sam and Tucker, who had a wig on. "Tucker, Sam, you're both starting to scare me." Danny said. "And I fight ghosts."

"Yeah, Sam, is that tattoo even real?" I asked, pointing at her forearm of Ember's flame logo.

"Calm down, (Y/n)." She said, smiling. "It's just one of those henna tattoos. They're not real."

"It's an Ember thing." Tucker said, patting his wig. "You two wouldn't understand it."

"Uh, you both do realize she's an evil, mind controlling spirit from another dimension?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you said the same thing about Paulina, (Y/n)." Tucker grinned at me.

"And you almost got into another fight with her yesterday." Sam pointed out.