*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 2)

*Danny's POV*

"Oh, my gosh!" (Y/n) gasped in fear, putting her hands over her mouth.

I was already transformed. I had to hide behind tents to go ghost without anyone watching and I headed straight for the coaster. The coaster was flying off its tracks.

I quickly flew over to grab onto the big guy who sat in the middle. The coaster dropped down, and the two kids who were at the front flew back into him and he caught them.

I struggled to keep afloat as I carried the big guy. "Well, that's everyone-" I started to sigh in relief until one more kid flew past me and I gasped.

No!

I watched as the kid fall into the ball pit, which is where I made a really huge sigh of relief. He smiled, and cheered anyways, even though I didn't do anything.

Then, I heard my sister scream.

"Jazz!" I shouted, and saw the coaster heading straight for her.

I didn't see what happened next. The coaster had already collided into the fence, and a huge smoke appeared.

I set the people I rescued down to the ground, and I quickly found a spot to change back to normal. I ran over to Jazz who was standing next to-.

"Jazz, are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She smiled. "Thanks to-"

"Johnny." The guy I fought last night said. "The name's Johnny." Johnny glared at me. "Shouldn't you be somewhere else?"

"No." I growled. "Shouldn't you?"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, and she came in between us. "Danny..." She said. "Don't be rude, it's okay." The dude in the leather jacket's jaw dropped when he saw (Y/n), and I swear, he had a really creepy look in his eyes.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine. Jazz." Jazz introduced herself to him. He smiled sheepishly, and shook her hand kindly. Then, Jazz leaned over to one of the mirrors and scoffed in disgust. "I look like I was almost run over by a roller coaster."

"We-" Johnny said. "Excuse me. I'm just glad you weren't hurt." Jazz smiled, and they let go of each other's hands.

The dude walked over to (Y/n) and I scowled. "Hi there, I'm Johnny." He said, and (Y/n)'s arms were folded at her chest.

"I'm (Y/n)." She said, and eyed him carefully. "Can I help you?"

"Actually, yeah, here, I bet you'd look great in this, kitten." He reached into his jacket and pulled out a scarf to hand to her.

"A scarf?" She took the soft and silky scarf from him and patted the cloth material down. "Wow, it's...so soft. Also, my name's not kitten."

"Her name's not kitten." I said at the exact same time. I didn't know what came over me, but all I know was that, I was angry.

Jazz glanced at me, and elbowed me in the ribs.

"Ow!" I said.

(Y/n) wrapped the scarf around her and pulled out her hair from underneath it. She smiled to herself. "Thanks," She said to Johnny. "Don't know why I'm accepting this from a stranger, but..."

"Want a ride home, kitten?" Johnny asked her. (Y/n) looked confused. She glanced at me, and then Jazz, who shrugged, holding her hands up in defense. It wasn't Jazz's place to say, but she knew (Y/n) would have to take it upon her own parents that a stranger older than her was taking her home.

"I'll be the one taking her home, thanks." I spoke up without realizing. It came out more defensive than it needed to be. Oops.

Johnny handed her a helmet to wear and she quickly hopped on the motorcycle.