*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 3)

*Danny's POV*

"Suddenly, Techno geek sounds like a term of endearment." Tucker said as we walked out of school together. Everyone was stung by bees.

I felt someone brush past me. It was (Y/n), and I frowned when she finally started smiling. It wasn't at us, but at-.

"Hey, Johnny." (Y/n) greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey, there she is." Sam said, but she sounded disappointed too.

"What can I say, doll?" Johnny asked her, "No matter how hard I try, I can't stay away." He gave her a warm smile, that made him glow and (Y/n) swoon over him.

Then, in the next moment, she took off on his bike with the clothes he gave her the other day. "Darn it, (Y/n)!" I whispered to myself.

I had to go follow them.

I didn't want him to hurt (Y/n), even if they weren't probably doing anything. I flew behind them, and made sure I was out of his blindspot. It was up until his shadow flew past me and I chased after it.

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"Hey, (Y/n), I've been thinking, and I know this is kind of quick but..." I was staring out into the sunset over the view of Amity Park with Johnny until I turned slightly. Johnny had pulled a small ring out in front of me. "How'd you like to be my girl?"

I had no words to say. My jaw had dropped when I saw the ring. I was only fourteen years old and he's asking me to go steady? Just say no.

But I can't.

~

*Danny's POV*

I shot out a ghost ray at the shadow but it didn't phase him. "Suffering spooks..." I cursed, and then I realized what I just said. "Suffering spooks? Oh man, I am becoming my dad!"

I was screaming in absolute shock as the shadow launched himself towards me.

The shadow engulfed me and I was fighting him from the inside. I managed to slip out, but was tangled in his form. He pulled me back in. "Gotta break away from this thing..." I growled, with my head out of its body. I pushed my hands forward and my hands started to glow an ominous green light.

The shadow frowned, looking down as I split him into pieces. It transformed back into its original form behind me, and I stared at the green smoke coming out from my hand. "Okay, so bright light weakens him." I said to myself, and looked around town. "I need some bright light."

I found the neon lights at the Movie Plex and I grinned to myself.

"Oh, yeah, that will do."

I turned myself invisible as I flew right into the movie theater. I went into the popcorn machine and the shadow followed after me.

I looked around, and turned my back when I entered a screening. Suddenly, the shadow roared in defeat as the projector lit up. He was being exposed to the brightness, and I smiled in victory.

"Smile for the camera!" I said. I watched it tear into pieces and the pieces floated up to the roof. I needed to hurry back to (Y/n). I might've already been too late...

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Johnny and I were sitting behind his motorcycle. I didn't lean against him, but it still felt really wrong to me. He smiled at me, and I returned the soft smile.

"So, (Y/n)." Johnny said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. He had held up the ring again after I had done some thinking. "What do you say?"

"I-" I started to say, and held up my hand. "While this is really old school, Johnny..." I gasped, and backed away in Johnny's arm when Danny fell in front of me. "Danny?"