Author's Note!

UPDATE as of 8/26/21: Ahhhh, thanks so much for nearly 2k views on this book! I wouldn't have done it with out any of you! <3 (Second book is out now!)

So, before I continue the final chapters of Danny Phantom Season One, I'd like to point out a couple things or so:

First off, thank you all for helping me reach 700 views on this fanfiction! I'm more so excited of it nearing 1k, thank you all for your genuine support!

Secondly, here's what I'm planning for (Y/n) and Danny's friendship:
-Their friendship is too early to say whether or not they really like each other.
-I might have the Control Freaks episode to be the deciding factor on their friendship

I mean, yes, there's a lot of flirtation going on between the two. Danny saving (Y/n) from time to time or vise versa. They're still in the friendship phase ever since (Y/n)'s moved in to his neighborhood several months ago. (She's still sort of traumatized from when she caused Danny's accident.)

-I might have this become a turning point between Danny and Sam where they might have feelings for each other (just like in the show), but it's platonic. (There will be some miscommunication between friends).

-ALSO there's a huuuuuge time skip after the Fright Knight Halloween episode. Mostly because I thought that the rest of the episodes didn't really have any part of the plot I'd planned. I also felt that in the Bitter Reunion episode pretty much explained a lot of what Vlad was up to and how (Y/n)'s family was basically baited to destroy Danny's dad.

Anyways, welcome to the final episode of season 1!