*BONUS Episode cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 3)

*Danny's POV*

I tried to fly over to Ember, but she disappeared on me. I had an inkling where she went, and found her on the rooftop. "Dipstick..." I taunted, "Ho-ho. Funny." I rushed over to her and she stopped me with her hands. Her hands clasped over mine and she looked ticked off. "Who writes your insults? The same hack who writes your songs?"

"Ember...Ember...Ember!"

The crowd cheered outside, and I struggled against Ember who pushed my hands back. "Chanting..." I realized. "Makes her stronger..."

"You got that right, baby pop." Ember grinned. "And the more kids chanting..." I screamed out as she flung me across the roof. "The stronger I get!" Her blue flames of hair grew in power.

My back hit the back of her full body cut out. I stopped myself and watched the cut out fall to the edge of the roof. It was balancing on its hip.

"You think I'm strong now?" Ember asked me, and I gasped. I turned around to face her. "Just wait until midnight, where my concert goes global! And the whole world's chanting my name! Then you'll all be my slaves!"

I screamed in pain when she struck a powerful chord. The chord let out a red blasting aura at me and I fell to the ground, landing in between the legs of the cut out.

~~~ 

*(Y/n)'s POV*

I hurried up to the roof with the thermos in my hand. I so wished I had ghost powers. It would've been so much faster.

"Get away from him!" I shouted at Ember who started to float towards him. I noticed Danny had changed back to his human form.

I stood in front of Danny, and Ember chuckled to herself. "Aww, teen love." She sang. "They say it never lasts, but nothing distracts teenagers more than hormones, and I need to keep you busy for the next 8 hours." She turned the dial on her guitar to a heart shape. "I have more than just music for you! Now that they're chanting my name...my music can affect you! How about a love song?!"

The blast of her chord was too strong, and I couldn't plant my feet on the ground. I was flown all the way to the edge of her cut out. I slid to the head, and I started panicking.

I hated heights.

Danny knew this.

I wanted him to come and save me, but he didn't. He turned around, and smiled lovingly at me. This isn't Danny.

"I think I'll leave the new couple alone." Ember said, and I looked at her odd. "Ciao, babies!"

"New couple?" I asked myself, as I felt the cut out rocking back and forth. "What the heck is she talking about?" Danny started to crawl on the cut out towards me with a goofy smile on his face. "Uhm, Danny? Now would be a real good time to go ghost and fly me out of here...You know I hate heights..." I whimpered. Danny didn't listen to me and he continued to crawl over. "Danny, wait." I felt myself falling. "What are you doing?!"

"Wow..." he said in a dreamy state. "I just never realized...you're really pretty when you're about to fall off a building."

"Danny?" I whimpered, looking behind me. "Get back! Danny!!"

I watched him stand up on the middle of the cut out, and saw the wind pushing against his hair. "Danny, stop." I said, holding my hand out. "Don't come any closer."

"But, you're over there, and I'm over here." Danny said, frowning at me. "I wanna be over there!"

"Oh, god." I said. "I know that look. That's that same longing, puppy-dog stare you give to Paulina!"