*BONUS Episode Cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 4)

*Play the YouTube link during the concert!*

*(Y/n)'s POV)*

Danny and I found them in the dark classroom, staring at the computer screen. Their eyes twitched and their pupils shrunk. "Twelve hours..." Tucker droned.

"...Of intensive standardized test prep!" Sam finished in the exact same tone.

"Guys." I apologized, removing their helmets. "I'm so sorry."

Danny's head fell over as he admired me. "You're beautiful when you're wracked with guilt." He complimented which surprised our friends.

I untied them both and glared at Danny. "Not now, Danny." I sighed.

(A/n: I wanted to add that little scene I added during the Fright Knight Episode!)

"Man, its about time!" Sam said.

"Yeah," Tucker agreed. "We always knew you two love birds would end up together." They both wrapped their arms around me and Danny and pulled us in for a group hug.

"You knew?!" I shrieked. Okay, maybe Sam knew, but that was because me and her talked about everything! "We're not together..." I pushed the three of them off me. "Ember put him under some kind of spell."

"So you don't want to end up together?" Sam asked. I saw she had a hopeful look on her face.

"I don't know..." I stammered. "Maybe...but not like this!" She frowned. "Guys, please, we have to break the spell..."

Tucker and Sam placed the helmet on Danny's head. "Let's crank up the story problems and we'll see him in twelve hours!" Tucker offered. 

"We don't have twelve hours." I said, glancing at the clock that was 15 minutes til midnight. "Ember's concert starts in fifteen minutes. She gets her power when people chant her name, and with the world-wide audience? She'll be unstoppable!" 

Tucker threw the helmet off him. "Then we'd better bolt down to that show and crank down the volume." 

"The volume of a sphere is equal to the square..." Tucker started to say.

"It's equal to the race of the base times pi times the height." Sam droned. "Wow...That thing really works."

"And I spent the first nine years of my school life actually reading?!" Tucker complained. 

~~~

The four of us arrived with extra thermos' in our hands. We were behind the stage of the concert. We headed up to the back door, and saw a security guard sleeping on the job. Danny took my hand in his and I grabbed Sam's while he also held Tucker's with the other hand.

We phased in through the control room. "Sam, go kill the power with Tucker." I said. "We'll stay and watch."

Danny decided to watch me. 

"Uh, can you watch something besides me?"

Danny was surprised and pulled out a photo of the two of us standing side by side together. "Okay, cutting off the power." Sam whispered, and Tucker flipped the switch. "Electrical power equals electrical current times electrical potential."

"Man, we gotta stop doing that." Tucker said as they shook their head. 

"WE LOVE YOU EMBER!" I heard two familiar voices shout.

"I heard you the twelfth time." Ember growled. "Now bag them and gag them!" 

Dash had pulled me away from Danny and Kwan had locked Danny in a chokehold. "If the train will be moving 25 miles an hour..." Sam droned as she got dragged away from a security guard with Tucker.