Author's Note Update (One year later)!

I'm going ghost!

It's coming up to nearly a year that I've published Danny Phantom x Female reader with 33.3K views on season 1, 18k views on season 2, and 26k roughly on season 3. 

I just wanted to say, thank you guys so much for all the views. <3 Along with the comments! I've been reading you guys' comments as (Y/n) and let me tell you, the Internet's a wonderful place. xD This is my second fanfiction, and I will continue to write more of them (when I'm not busy with IRL stuff). **Speaking of which, my Stranger Things x female reader fanfiction is out with season 1 complete and season 2 up and in progress! Go check it out, if you haven't! Go give it some love <3*** 

I personally love writing (Y/n)'s adventures with current fandoms than most of my original stories outside the fanfiction world.

I've come to realize that as a writer, I just feel so close to these characters. (IRL, it's tough to have friends.) I wonder if, sometimes, it's bad to feel connected to...(Y/n). To want to be (Y/n) and be a part of their adventure. To have these friends like Danny, Sam, and Tucker. Then I realize, it's not so bad. Everyone has a story. In the end, it just feels like you're getting closure with these characters you've come to know and love, and now, you don't feel so lonely.

Once again, thank you for popping up on my page and reading, favoriting, and commenting on my works! Oh, and the follows! <3 If you guys ever need to reach out to me, please don't hesitate to message me!