6

Harry sat on his bed, legs crossed.
Right now Harry was in deep thought. Sickening pain had struck him last night but he wasn't any different and it was not his scar, his scar did not hurt like when this usually happened.

Harry was subconsciously picking at the black magic band.
The scar from the rock Harry had cut himself with, showed below the short sleeved baggy shirt.

The sleeves of Harrys shirt hung completely off of his shoulders and his shorts only stayed up because of an ugly brown belt Harry also got hammy downed from Dudley.

He sighed and rubbed his scar before laying his feet on the creaky wood.
A faint knock rang through his ears than Vernons booming voice came.

"Boy get the door!"

Harry sighed and ran down the stairs with no sound echoing from the stairs. He opened the door to see Hermione and.. ah Draco?

"What the fuck do you want Malfoy?" "Harry." Harry grumbled. "Anyways why are you here? 'Mione may I remind you that Dumbledore is up my arse right now!"
"Who is it boy?!" "Mailman!"

Harry walked out and shut the door.

"I get that we can talk equally at school but coming here?!" Harry jumped a couple of times and Hermione crossed her arms. "You done?" "Yeah." Harry sighed.
"Ok Draco and I have come to take you away.. and apparently get you a new word robe." "Very funny." Harry swatted Hermione away from his clothes. "Malfoy you actually agreed to this?" "I get a reward." "Sounds much better... you bribed him." Hermione looked appalled.

"Daddy Harry's talking to other freaks!" "Dudley!"
The three heard as stomping footsteps started to become louder and louder.

The door flew open and Harry was thrown into the house.

"Harry!" "Watch it muggle!"
"Shove off freaks!" Draco glared as Hermione turned red.
"Uncle Vernon hermiones parents are muggles." "Don't speak to me like that boy!" Harry looked away.
Draco smirked after a moment and got in front of Hermione.

"What are you doing?!" Hermione hissed. "Getting Potter pissed."

"Yeah bow your head Potter. Show him how useless you are!" Harry's eye twitched. "What? Got your panties in a bunch? Do you need your mates help?.. oh wait you don't have one!" Draco mockingly laughed and Harry clenched his fists.

Vernon growled.

"Get out of here!" "Potter needs a muggle to tell him what to do?! *laughs* that's pathetic! Harry Potter obeying a muggle!" "Piss off Malfoy!"
Harry shoved passed Vernon and got in the much taller teens face.

"Keep going and I'll show you obedience!" Draco smirked. "Not with that band you aren't." Harry's eye twitched and he held Dracos collar. "Keep goin little snake."
"What do you think your doing?!" Vernon went to throw Harry back but Harry shot him an intense almost daring look.

Draco smirked.

"Ready love?" "Yes." Hermione sighed and grabbed Dracos arm before Draco grabbed Harrys shirt and apparated to his house.

"Isnt magic illegal for underaged wizards." "Harry you've broken that rule more times than I can count." Harry grumbled and Draco let go of his arm.
"Follow me Potter. I'll give you actual clothes." "Shut the fuck up you prat!"

Harry stomped after them and Hermione giggled at his childness. She shook her head and placed her other hand on Dracos bicep as they walked.

They entered Dracos grand room to see someone very unexpected.
Hermione clenched Dracos robes as Draco froze.