that day (Sunny's POV)

My eyes slowly blinked open to the sight of the bright, shining sun that graced the world with it's presence, high above the residents of New Lunadia.

Cars passed, birds chirped, trees rustled.

I lifted myself from my bed.

"Crap...I really gotta close the windows when I sleep." I groaned.

I hadn't taken my estrogen medication yet, so my voice sounded a little deeper than usual.

My curly hair was a mess and so I grabbed my phone, put it in my pajama pockets and strolled to the bathroom fix my curly hair, putting all sorts of sprays, conditioners and gels in it.

"But my hair looks fine like this...I guess I could brush it more." So I got to work on my hair.

Ten minutes and a bunch of hair materials later, my hair was finished and ready to go. I knew I had just woke up and the party wasn't until later, but I wanted to be ready just in case.

I headed downstairs and my husband wasn't there.

The living room and kitchen were quiet as usual. I decided to head upstairs.

I knew Elli couldn't possibly be asleep right now.

He was a morning person!

I rushed up the stairs and knocked in the door.

No response.

He would've left me a note if he had gone on an early morning run.

"Damnit, babe, where the fuck are you!?" I frantically searched the hallway.

But then, it hit me. They were probably in the closet, looking for their dress.

I knocked on the door.

"I'm changing."

"Oh, okay." I rubbed my forehead, something I did when I was tired or stressed.

"Why? What's wrong? Oh, did you take your meds?"

"Nothing. Let me know when you're done. I wanna see your dress. And no, I'll take them now."

"Ok!"

I sighed.

"I scared you? Boo! Oh my god, so scary!" Elli taunted.

I jumped. I forgot he could read my mind.

"Haha, very funny." I replied. "I'm gonna go make my coffee."

I moved down the stairs, feeling my leg vibrate. My phone was ringing. I looked down and Lana was calling me.

"Hey, girl, good morning!" I exclaimed.

"Hey! Just to let you know, the party starts at 11:00. I know you live a little far from where I live, so I suggest you get ready as soon as you can."

"Oh, okay! I'll start getting dressed. I'll tell Elli to get ready."

"Okay! Tell him I said hi!"

"Alright! Bye!" I ran back up the stairs to Elli's closet.

"Babe! Get ready and put on any makeup you want right now! We should get on the road as soon as we can!"

"Alright! Just finishing my makeup! One sec!"

"I'm gonna start getting ready!"

"Okay!"

I ran over to the bathroom to take my meds before I went to change.

After, I rushed to my closet and picked up the blue dress I had put out last night. I slipped through it and smoothed it out. I grabbed a pair of golden hoop earrings and adjusted those on. I then found my cabinet where I put all my makeup and found a dark blue shade of lipstick I thought would go nicely with the look.

I slid it back and forth on my lips until it looked good. I then grabbed some blue eyeshadow and black eye liner and put that on. I decided not to get too carried away with the makeup and put it back.

I rushed outside and Elli was waiting outside for me.

"You were here the whole time?" My eyebrows lowered.

"Yep!" Elli smiled. She had gone with a red look to match her dress.

She had red eyeshadow with black eyeliner that kinda matched mine. I could see how he matched it so well, after all, he can read my mind.

They had on rosy pink blush, and a fiery red lipstick. We looked like polar opposites.

"Okay, let's go!" Elli said. We rushed downstairs and got inside our black SUV. We buckled our seatbelts and hit the road.