my heart's lustful blaze 🔥 (Elli's POV)

⛔ WARNING: IT'S ABOUT TO GET STEAMY. I REPEAT. IT'S ABOUT TO GET STEAMY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS CHAPTER IS A SPICY CHAPTER, SO IT WILL BE KINDA LONG. ⛔
A song has also been provided above if you would like to listen to something while u read. Enjoy ig
(Sorry, I couldn't find an official audio)

I felt tingly everywhere on my body. I finally got some alone time with him.

Alone...

And horny as fuck.

I turned the LED lights to a hot pink to set the mood, and set up my playlist. I gave him one of my earphones. He sat on top of me as I caressed his waist lovingly.

"Is this your first time?" I asked him.

"Uh...no. It's not. I'm not a virgin, unfortunately."

"No, that's okay! That means I can be...a little rough with you, no? Or do you like it gentle?"

"...Hmm, go rough. It'll make Jacob jealous."

I laughed.
"To think we were just friends in high school..."

"You're not just my friend, Elli. You're more than that. There's a special place in my heart for people like you...that make me happy. Something I haven't genuinely felt in two years.

Something he hasn't felt in two years??

I frowned, and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Two years...I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. It's not your fault."

"Okay." I stroked his cheek gently with my thumb.

I pushed the thought away, focusing on him and his natural beauty.

I had enough of talking.

I gently pressed his lips onto mine and let myself drift into the soft feeling of his lips and the joyful emotions bursting inside me.
His pure happiness felt like warm rays of sunlight on me.

When his soft lips met mine, I felt as if I was on Cloud 9. All my worries and doubts seemed to dim as his touch, his embrace, and his gentle love wrapped me and held me tight. I slowly slithered my tongue into his mouth, and his met mine, and they swished around passionately, non-stop.

I couldn't stop.

We started to go deeper inside each other's mouths, violently kissing and grinding on each other.

He was so hot...

I didn't care about time.

I only cared about him...

His warm and comforting presence on top of me...

God, I wanted to be inside him so bad...it hurt.

I couldn't help but let out small whimpers. I wanted him so badly, and I couldn't hold anything back.

If I wasn't at that damn party, I would fucked him on the spot until his legs couldn't hold him up anymore and given him hickeys everywhere.