bad boys need punishments (Elli's POV)

THIS IS THE LAST SPICY PART! JUST WARNING YOU ⛔
Also you don't have to listen to this song again I just like it because personally, I feel like it resonates with the story. This is like one of my fave songs rn

20 minutes earlier...

I flopped on my bed, not really having to do anything else.
"Hey, uh, do you mind if I change in the bathroom?" I asked Noah.
"Sure, I'll be here." He responded.

I chose some black sweatpants and a black sweater. My room was pretty cold from the AC.

I took off the outfit I had on, and replaced it with the outfit I had picked out. I walked out of the bathroom and Noah was shirtless. I blushed a bright red just seeing him like that.
Fuck.
I flopped down next to him. After a few minutes, I felt fingers on one side of my chest. His fingers rubbed my nipple in a circular motion. I blushed harder.
"Why are you doing that?" I asked softly.
"Do you not like it?" Noah retracted his hand immediately.
"No, I'm just wondering." I smirked.
"Just because." Noah smirked back. There was a silence between us. I turned to him and kissed him, right on the lips. He turned and grabbed my waist, and rubbed it, his hand going up and down.
I want him to do that to my dick.
He pulled away from me and looked me up and down.
"You're horny, aren't you?"
Yes, Elli. Yes you are.
"Yeah...very. Just seeing you shirtless like that turned me on." I said.
"That's the point, my love~" He said. "Well, what are you laying around there for?"
"One sec, I have to send a message to Taylor."

I had to let them know.
"Oi, Tay. Let Sunny know she'll be getting her 20. You will too."
"Really? Have fun!"
I heard some cheering downstairs. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I took off my shirt.
Well, I changed for nothing.

End of Flashback

I kissed him passionately, not wanting to pull away. Our tongues met each other again and swished around slowly. We didn't have to rush things now. Noah's warm hand rubbed my chest as we kept making out. His hand moved slowly down my chest...all the way to my dick. It hardened at his touch. I didn't noticed that I'd moaned until he pulled away from me.
"You like that, huh?" Noah said softly. "What if you took off those pants...and you fucked me...I've been such a bad little boy. I need to be punished."
Wait...ME fuck HIM?
"...What? I thought it was the other way around!" I muttered.
"Does it matter? The only thing that matters is that we're both satisfied." Noah replied.
"Well, I guess. Alright then, take 'em off."
He threw his pants to the side, leaving his huge dick exposed. I licked his tip slowly before sucking it, letting it fill my mouth. My head bobbed up and down. Noah let out needy moans and begged me to go faster.
"Elli...you're so good at this, babe..." He moaned. "Ahh..."
His moans are so cute.
I sucked his hard cock faster, and he moaned louder.
I took his dick out of my mouth.
"Moan more. I like hearing your cute little moans."
"Yes, daddy."
I continued sucking his dick, and he went all red. He looked like he was about to cry.
But he looked like he was having a good time.
I let his dick touch the back of my throat.
All the way down.
I couldn't take it anymore.
I massaged his balls while I took his dick deep in my little mouth.
"Ahhh...fuck, I'm gonna cum..."
I stroked his cock fast with my hand until it was dripping with cum.
I wiped the cum off my hand with a tissue, and told him to turn around.
H

e's got a fat ass. It's so round and perfect.
Like a little pink peach.
I admired his juicy ass and slapped it. I felt my mouth water at the thought of him moaning loudly as I thrusted faster into him. He yelped in pleasure. I took out my cock just thinking about it.
"Come on, I know you want to." Noah said softly.
"Do you have oil?" Elli asked.
"The shelf right above me." Noah replied.
I grabbed some massage oil and spread it all over his cute little ass.
I gave it a couple of slaps, and he started twerking on me.
"Oh, Noah, don't do that...don't tease daddy..."
"You like that? Huh? My fat ass twerking on your monster cock..."
"God, I can't take it anymore, you're just so hot." I groaned as I grabbed his ass and slid my hard dick into it. I thrusted into him slowly.
"You just can't resist me, can you, daddy?" He moaned.
"You bet your bubbly little ass I can't. Makes me just wanna cum on myself every time I see it."
"Oh, baby, that's so hot...I can imagine you...cum all over your pants...your red, embarrassed little face."
I smacked his ass and pounded into him faster.
"How dare you have such nasty thoughts about me, you slut...I want more...tell me more..."
"Yes, daddy~ Fill my tight little hole with your milk...please...I want you so badly...I'm so desperate for you...I want my creamy hole to be dominated by that big monster cock...oh, fuck..."
His ass began to turn red from me smacking it so much.
"Ohh...p-please fuck me harder, daddy. It feels s-so good when your dick pounds into my ass like that."
"Yeah, you like that? Huh? You like it when I smack you and fuck you like a naughty little slut? Yeah?"

"Yeah...ahh~ I'm gonna cum, daddy..."
"Me, too...fuck." I moaned loudly as I fucked his ass as hard as I could until I felt my dick burst with pleasure. I pulled it out and cum was all over it, dripping down the sides.
He was right. It doesn't matter as long as you're out of breath and satisfied, looking at the precious face of the person you love.
"Kiss me." Noah breathed. He turned around and I kissed his soft, feathery lips and let my tongue take control of his. I heard him whimpering softly as I kissed his beautiful lips. I pulled away after a while and stared into his pretty hazel eyes for a couple of minutes. Eyes that could hypnotize me with their shine. I don't want to see him sad anymore. I want to see him happy.
And horny. He's just so fucking hot and dirty when he's horny.
"You're so hot. Everything about you and Sunny turns me on. Even when you speak, I feel all soupy inside. And now, you're my dirty little slut, taking my dick like this. Your moans and begs are so fucking cute." I told him.
"I could say the same about you, Elli. Your teal eyes and your freckles are so sweet and cute to look at. But when you're in the sheets, you're a person that only me and Sunny know about. Oh, and those fangs...Bite me and leave marks all over my body with those." He begged.
I did as he asked.
I started at his neck, and I kissed him and left hickey marks on his neck and his chest. I grabbed his hands tightly as I went down. I finally finished, and I decided that a few was enough. I didn't want to put one everywhere.
"You still up for another round?" Noah asked.
"Sure. Are you?"
"Hell yeah. It feels so good. Being a bottom isn't so bad anymore."
"I'm glad, baby."
I applied some more lube to my dick.
He spread his legs and I slid my dick into his hole.
"Now I can see your pretty face as I pound you again. I knew you liked this, angel." I said as I slowly thrusted into him. He let out small and sweet moans. I decided I'd thrust into him harder, letting my dick go deeper into his ass.
"Ohhh...oh, daddy..."
The only sounds I could hear in that moment were my body against Noah's, and his loud, and desperate moans and begs until he screamed that he was gonna cum.
I didn't care who heard it.
I only cared about him right now.
And how fucking adorable he was in bed.
His tight little hole felt so good.
"You like that, you little slut?
"OH, ELLI! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard! Fuck me harder and let me cum...please!" He begged.
We completely forgot that everyone was outside, screaming, moaning, pleading, and yelping out our orgasms. My breaths were loud and heavy. Damn, I was out of breath. Noah was too, from moaning and screaming.
"That was good...huff..huff..but I think I'm satisfied for now." Noah said.
"Yeah...me too..." I responded.
There was silence. Nothing but the sound of huffing.
"I love you. I won't ever leave you for them again." Noah smiled.
"I love you, too. You're my dirty boy. No one else's...now, let's go get cleaned up." I said. I gave him my towel and let him go. I jumped in the shower, too, and cleaned up. I changed my clothes,
Again.
And headed downstairs with the rest.

⛔ FINAL STEAMY PART OVER. ⛔