fucking and fighting (Sunny's POV)

Feel free to listen to the song above as you keep reading! 🎶
Also, may I advise you that there is a little bit of unholiness in this chapter? And if you think that's bad, don't read the next chapter.
Enjoy.

I was peacefully eating an apple when I got a call from Jacob.

"Hello?"

"Hi, baby."

"What do you want with me? I'm married, bro. My husband's hot."

"I bet I can change that."

"Enlighten me. Please." I rolled my eyes.

"I saw you at that party today and thought you were hot with your makeup and that dress you had on. It really highlighted those big natural tits and that fat ass..."

"Okay, cool, what else do you want?"

"You should come over to my place. My friend and I would love to see you underneath us. You should leave that twink you call a husband. I'm a real man and I can treat you better."

Yeah, and cars can talk.
I'm a cis het guy.

"Uh, no. Uno reverse, motherfucker. I would be on top of you, slut. And tell your friend that he's a creep too." I hung up the phone before he could get in anything else.

I was tired of hearing this guy's voice. He had a boyfriend!

Well, not anymore, but I thought he would know better!

I decided to go tell Elli because I had nothing else to do. I knocked on his door.

"Come in!" I heard from the other side.

I turned the knob and Noah and Elli were cuddling on his bed.

"That's cute. Anyways, Noah's 'boyfriend' called. He was trying to hit on me...even though we all know I'm married..." I scratched my head.

"He was trying to hit on you?" Noah sat up.

"Yeah, saying things like 'I would love to see you underneath me'" I mocked his deep voice.

"I mean, at least he's not worried about N-"

My ringtone went off. It was that bitch Jacob.

"Noah, do NOT talk." I said. I put him on speaker.

"What?"

"You don't know where Noah is, by any chance, do you, baby?"

"She's mine. You get your grimy ass hands away from my girl." Elli jumped in.

"I think your wife would look better on me, you twink ass malewife."

"Call me a twink again and we'll go a place where you'll never see the sun. My mom would make a nice puppet out of your bloody, dripping limbs that I'll sever cleanly for her as a gift."

One thing you don't call Elli:

A twink.

He will cook you alive.

"Also, he's not here with us. Fuck off before I call the damn police."

He looked and smirked at Noah. He nodded.

What were they planning?

"You watch your tone with me, bitch!"

"Who are you, my dad? Just a minute ago, you were flirting with me! The hell happened to that?"

"That was just very rude and you shouldn't say that. I swear, women these days think they can walk all over men..."

"And men these days think they can beat their partners to assert dominance when the only think you're doing is making your partner hate you. And so when he's finally had enough, he'll leave you for someone else."

"He can do that. I want you anyways. You looked so hot at that party and I wish you would look like that underneath me."

"Dude, I JUST told you that I sleep on the top bunk. Or is your skull too thick to understand anything I say?"

Elli laughed loud enough for Jacob to hear.

"That's not how it works!"

"Go suck a dick." I hung up. "Dear God, Noah, your boyfriend's a bitch!" I said, turning to Noah.

"This only started after he lost all his friends." He rolled his eyes.

"Because he was a bitch to all of them too. And then he started to beat me and control me. And I'm only now realizing how much of an asshole he is. It's not me." Noah sighed.

"No it's not. You're an amazing person. He ain't shit." Elli kissed Noah's forehead, making him blush uncontrollably.

"Yeah, don't listen to him, bud. This is coming from two abuse survivors, one of them is your boyfriend." I added.

"I love you both anyway." Noah smiled. Elli looked real flustered. It was funny and I couldn't hold back my laughs.

"I love you too!" Me and Elli said in unison.

STEAMY PART AHEAD ⛔

Elli turned Noah's head so it faced them and kissed him on the lips. His free hand slowly moved down the right side of his body, from his pecs, to his waist, and his thighs as he still made out with Noah.

"Uhh...Elli, don't you think your hand is going a little...far?" I stuttered.

"I know what I'm doing, love." He replied. I looked back and his hand was on Noah's dick. And both of them were blushing intensely ad they kept making out. Small whimpers came from both of them.

My jaw dropped.

I turned away and walked towards the door.
"I'mma let you guys have some privacy. It looks like it's gonna get hot in here. I'll be downstairs." I quickly shut the door, wanting to scream.

Dear.
Fucking.
God.
They were going to do it...