discussing a plan (Taylor's POV)

I answered my phone. I wondered why Jenna was calling me. She doesn't usually do that.

"Hello?"

"Hi Taylor. Is Elli or Sunny there by any chance?"

"Yeah. I'm here with Lana, Elli and Sunny, why?"

"Could I talk to one of them?"

"Okay, Jenna."

I passed the phone to Sunny, since Elli didn't wanna talk much.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sunny. I heard what happened to Elli and Noah. I'm truly sorry."

"Oh. It's okay, Jenna."

"And I'm sorry about everything I've done to you. Samantha made me be mean to you, and I couldn't take it anymore. I want to help you guys with your situation."

"It's okay. You can come to my house, but under one condition."

"I'll do anything, what is it?"

"If you're truly sorry, and if you really want to help us, you will come alone. No one else but you. Do you understand?"
"Yes. I'm on my way now."

"Okay. Bye."

She hung up the phone.
"She actually apologized, and she said she wants to help."

The phone rang again. Jenna.

"I have a question!"

"Yes?"

"Is it okay if I bring Ella and Jax? I know you're friends with them. I am too."
"That's fine. Bring whoever you think will help us. But ONLY people who will help us."

"Yes, I know. Okay, bye."

She hung up again.

"She also says she's bringing Ella and Jax here, too."

"The more, the merrier." Elli said softly.

"That's the spirit, Ells!" Lana cheered.

A few minutes later, some knocks on the door let us know that Jenna had come with Ella and Jax. I opened the door, and she actually did come with no one else but them.

"Hi! I'm here!" Jenna greeted.

"Okay, so you meant it. Good. Come in." I said. I showed them to a seat, and we continued where we left off.

"So, you all know what's going on, I don't have to explain. But we need to find out how we're gonna do this. This isn't just about a break up. This is about safety and emotional wellbeing." I explained. I felt a rush of bravery flow through my body. Something told me we were gonna get this done!

"How about we put Elli and Noah in a room, lock the doors, and let them talk?" Ella asked.

"I don't think it would be that simple." Lana commented. "It would seem as if we set this whole thing up. That's not the plan, is it?"

"Lana brings up a good point. I know Noah as much as you all do. He would see right through our plans. He can sense emotions. Hell, he's a living lie detector." Elli spoke up, sipping away at his wine.

Elli doesn't drink unless he's really going through something.

So we knew it was bad.

"Well, he likes to go to the park by us, I don't know if that helps any..." Sunny added.

"Hmm..." I thought for a moment. I snapped my fingers. I did that when I had an idea.

"Maybe you can catch him at the park? And you can talk there, where it's nice and quiet."

"Ooh! Elli, can you transmit messages through your head? You are a telepath, right?" Jenna asked. Elli nodded her head.

"But how would we know when he'd be there? I can only read the minds of those nearby." He said.

"We can't track him down...that would be creepy. Trust me, I know." Ella said, looking at Elli, disgusted. Elli's eyes flew open with shock.

"We'll discuss that later, Ella." They shivered.

Everyone was silent for a moment before Elli spoke again.
"What if I text him that he left something, and use that as an excuse to talk to him?"
Before anyone could respond, his phone went off.
"It's Noah..." She said.