battle of the juice 🍎🍊 (Noah's POV)

That night, I couldn't even watch TV without seeing the news reporting about us. All night I swear it was just:
"This just in: The famous popstar Elli Fox has been attacked by their boyfriend's ex, Jacob Goldman. Sources say that Goldman had an abusive history with Noah. After they parted ways just a few weeks ago, Jacob broke in to the popstar's home and assaulted her, their wife, and his boyfriend. Goldman has been taken into police custody."
I groaned. That was the third fucking time I've heard that today. I went downstairs to go get a snack before bed. I noticed Elli was there, too. He was drinking something out of a cup. Maybe tea, or something, I don't know.
"Hey." He greeted.
"Hi, just wanted to get a snack." I said.
"Oh, that's good. Have you seen the news?"
"Yes, and I don't wanna see it again."
"Yeah."
"Whatcha drinking?"
"Oh, just apple juice."
"So we can agree." I said, smirking.
"What?"
"Apple juice is superior."
Elli simply snickered.
"Don't tell my wife you said that."
"Said what?" A deep feminine voice boomed.
Oh shit.
Sunny was standing by the stairs. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were pursed. Elli looked shocked. I stared at her, my eyes wide with shock.
"No, no, no, what did you say?" Her tall figure approached us. She got close to Elli and grabbed her chin.
"Tell me what you said."
"I- I um..I.." Elli stuttered while trying not to laugh. She turned to me, her green eyes grew cold.
"What did she say?" She asked me.
"Apple juice is better than orange juice." She scoffed, offended.
"How dare you. Orange juice is superior."
"Honey, I like orange juice but I just like apple juice better!"
"You damn right, you like orange juice. We were about to have a conflict. You know what? Fuck it, I want OJ now." She reached in the fridge and grabbed some orange juice and poured themselves a cup.
"I don't like orange juice." I commented randomly. Sunny shot an appalled glance at me.
"Oh, Noah, you fucked up now." Elli snickered. Sunny took an angry breath.
"You know what? You've been through a lot, man, have your apple juice." Sunny smirked.
"Yay!"
At least she wasn't gonna make me run across the house or some shit! We all started laughing loudly.
I turned to Elli and smiled. She smiled back. They moved closer towards me and grabbed my waist. Her teal eyes shone with love as they caressed my face. I felt lost in his gaze. I stared at his lips and I felt something pull me in for a kiss. His lips were so soft and could kiss very well. We were tongue kissing not too long after, the feeling of our tongues dancing around each other was the only thing I could focus on. I felt his hand rub my neck, and he pulled away to kiss me there. I let out a quiet breath as he left a mark on my neck. When he was done, he pulled away, breathing heavily, but staring into my hazel eyes. I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder.
"I love you, Elli."
"I love you too, Noah."