dizzy with love 💕 (Elli's POV)

Feel free to listen to the song above as you read this! 😊

The party continued from there. We knew that Noah's boyfriend was leaving at 5:00 exactly, so me and Sunny decided to leave at 5:15.

In the meantime, I decided to have some soda and add people's numbers.

Sunny and I went around talking to some people from our grade.

There was Taylor, a non-binary person with short, pastel purple dyed hair and blue eyes and light skin, and Jenny, a dark-skinned girl with an afro and hazel eyes.

Sunny just calls her Jen.

After what felt like an eternity of interacting with people, the blue sky that looked over the world started to get dark.

Sunny came over and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked at my phone and it was 5:15.

So I turned around and said goodbye to everyone, and walked outside to our car to head home.

"So, you finally found yourself someone to complete our triangle, eh?" Sunny asked, keeping her eyes forward.

"Yeah. The talk we had was mostly him telling me about that douche he calls a boyfriend. And then, he told me he liked me and wanted to be a part of my life. I said yes, and we made out for a couple minutes. His lips are soft, like feathers..." I said, blushing.

"Are they, now?" Sunny said, chuckling.

"I wouldn't lie to you, babe. I would transmit an image to you but...well... you're driving and I wouldn't want us to crash." I laughed.

We laughed.

I loved her laugh.

As much as I loved Noah, I did marry Sunny, too. They were both my whole world.

"But I can tell you what it was like! It felt so...heartwarming. Like a feeling of freedom and happiness. I just wanted to collapse onto him."

I smiled.

He was such a sweet boy and I truly did love him. I couldn't wait until he moved in with us.

We arrived home and I received a call from Noah.

"Hey, Noah!"

"Hey! I'm packed and ready to go. Just gotta turn off any security measures my boyfriend uses to track me."

"Dear God, he tracks you?"

"Yeah, but I've learned how to turn them off. I'm on the road right now so I'll see you when I'm there."

"Okay. Please be careful."

"I will. I love you, Elli."

"I love you too, babe."

I hung up the phone.

I changed into a white shirt and some sweatpants and wiped off all of my makeup and admired myself in the mirror.

"You really just stole a guy from his boyfriend. Good job, Elli. Ya saved someone from a douchebag and now, he's yours..all fucking yours."

I blushed. I couldn't stop thinking about him. He just made my head spin. I started gnawing at my nails.

I snapped out of my thoughts and went to my room to relax. I started drawing all of my feelings onto paper.

I sketched myself under a sunset sky, blushing a lot. I grabbed some markers and started coloring and tracing.

My eyes in that drawing were pink and sparkly from the dreamy feeling I couldn't get my mind off of. The lips were a rosy pink, kinda like mine in real life.

I got so immersed in my drawing that when the doorbell rang, I almost didn't hear it.

"That must be him!" I said. I bolted downstairs and opened the door. He came in with a bunch of stuff.

"Hey, Noah! I'll help you up to your room." I said.

"Thank you." He said, smiling.

His smile made me all fluttery inside again. So I led him upstairs to a guest room.

"Want me to help you?" I offered.

"That would be nice." Noah said. So I helped him unpack and fold everything he had. Clothing, shoes, brushes.

Once we were done, the room looked less empty than it did before. And the room came with LED lights, just in case people wanted them.

"All done." I said proudly. Noah wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

I hugged him back, not saying a word.