caught in 4K 📸 (Sunny's POV)

It's been two weeks since the flowers were delivered to us.

I always checked on them from a distance, and they were rapidly deteriorating.

I went to go check on them this afternoon and they weren't there.

Elli came next to me and explained that the flowers were all dead this morning so they threw them out.

"I knew it! Something told me that they were gonna die fast." I shook my head.

"Hey, one question." Elli faced me.

"Yeah?"

"How did Jacob know that me and Noah hooked up?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"That's a good question...someone could be watching us." I narrowed my eyes.

"Who wants to watch two guys hook up? That's my question." Elli scoffed.

"An obsessed creep." Noah hollered, walking down the stairs. "I was wondering that same thing, too. I doubt that there's any cameras here though. No one followed us home."

"You don't know that." I said, sassily.

"True. But Jacob was away with a friend that night. Who could've possibly spied on us?" Noah rebuked.

"He could've slipped a camera onto one of your belongings. It's definitely something you brought here." Elli suggested. "It happened in the guest room, so think of anything on, maybe a drawer for example, that could've been a hidden camera or something."

Noah was silent for a few heartbeats before his eyes went wide with shock.

"My phone charger!" He exclaimed.

"Your what now?" Me and Elli said in unison.

"Before we left to the party that day, he randomly gave me an extra phone charger just in case mine broke...but my old one works fine. I had it plugged in while we were doing it and it could've recorded the whole thing from there. Shit." He bolted upstairs.

Me and Elli followed him upstairs to his bedroom. He checked the nightstand to the left, by the wall where an outlet was.0 The white charger was disconnected from the outlet, but he picked it up, and examined it. He plugged it in, and it started beeping. He connected it to his phone, which received a notification that said that it was recording.

"That's just fucking gross." Elli sneered.

"He probably has a way to look through the camera, too. Because he's Jacob and he would do something like that." Noah rolled his eyes. "Let's throw this bitch out." He held up the charger. "But first, let's plug in this one."

He pulled out a dark blue charger and replaced the white one, and then raced downstairs to throw it out.

"Well, now we can have sex in peace." Elli crossed their arms.
"I guess you can." I sighed. Noah came back from downstairs and opened the door.

"Do you know about any more cameras that might be placed here, babe?" Elli asked him.

"Umm...no, I'm pretty sure that's it."
"Okay, then. NOW we can breathe easy." Elli sighed.

"I sure hope so. Wait, wait, wait. I wanna see this." Noah laughed.

The whole ass video was saved to his phone.

And in surprisingly good quality...
Elli blushed and covered his mouth.

"Damn...y'all went hardcore when I left that room. No damn mercy and y'all had just become boyfriends. Noah going full speed in that ass, boy. How did you not tear his hole or something?"

Noah paused the video.

"Damn. I really love Elli."

"I love you too."

Noah hugged Elli from the back.
I decided to join in, hugging him from his front. I roughly kissed his neck, making him moan softly.

"Let's have some fun." I said.

"I really don't feel like it right now. You guys can go." Noah said.

"That's fine. You rest, babe." Elli winked at Noah, who nodded and flopped on his bed. Me and Elli walked over to my room, and shut the door.