betting on love (Sunny's POV)

"So, everything's resolved?" I smiled.
"From the looks of it, yeah. He didn't transmit a message to me, but he just texted me now. I still stand by my bet." Taylor replied.
"Heh, me too." I said.
"I mean, they did kiss." Lana said.
"Yeah. We deserve our ten!" Jax said.
"Okay, fine. I guess you guys were right. FOR NOW." I said. I opened up my wallet and gave them their $10.
"Thank you!" Lana said.

The door opened, and keys jingled.
Everybody rushed downstairs to find Elli and Noah happily chatting away.
Everyone cheered with happiness.
"Hi, Noah! Glad you're back!" Jenna squealed.
"Hey, Jenna." Noah said.
"Hi, everyone!" Elli exclaimed.
"Well, I'm glad everything worked out between you two, even if this was all a setup." Taylor sighed.
"I knew it would happen. But because of that, I'm dating Elli again." Noah said.
"Aww, I'm gonna cry." Ella said.
"We're gonna go upstairs." Elli said.
"Oh, okay..." I smirked.
They went upstairs, and left us.
"Can I get you guys anything? I know we've been upstairs for so long."
"No, no not really." Everyone declined.
"Okay!" I responded.
"Hey, I brought my Switch! We should play something." Ella said.
"Eh, why not? Also, it'll give us something to do while we wait to see if my bet was correct." I smirked.
"Just because they go in a room alone doesn't mean they'll...you know..." Lana gestured with her hands.
"I'm married to her. I would know if they had sex. You, since you're asexual, you don't, but that's okay." I replied.

I set up the TV and sat down.
"What should we play? I have so many controllers!" Ella asked.
"Smash. I'll fuck y'all up." I boasted.
"Uh-uh, I thought I was the highschool Smash royalty." Taylor rolled their eyes.
"We'll see." Jax said.

Everyone chose their characters.
I chose Bayonetta.
"Why Bayonetta?" Lana asked.
"Because, she's a badass. Like me. I just feel connected to her." I said proudly.
"Makes sense." She replied.
Lana chose Palutena.
Ella chose Robin. The girl one.
Jax chose Ganondorf.
Jenna chose Daisy.
And Taylor chose Kirby.
"KIRBY'S COOL!" They yelled.
I got the first hit on Jax. Jenna came behind me and started hitting me. I managed to push her off the stage and she fell and died. Everyone started dying off until it got to me and Taylor.
"Well, well, well." Taylor said. "Let's dance, shall we?"
I smirked.
"Give me that goddamn smash ball." I said. We both threw each other off just to get it. I finally hit it enough and got close to them. I activated it and absolutely clocked their ass and won the game.
"Hah, guess the crown is mine." I said.
"Damn! Good game."
"Good game."
Suddenly, Taylor froze and stared into space.
"Uhh...are they okay?" I asked hesitantly.
"Yeah, he's probably receiving a message." Jenna shrugged.
Silence.
They snapped out of his trance and looked straight at me.
"Sunny?"
"Yeah?"
"We'll be getting our 20."
My eyes grew wide with shock.
"YES!" I cheered.
"Hell yeah! Pay up!" Jenna said excitedly. She laughed and smiled at us.
"It's good to be back."