Jacob's little pawns (Elli's POV)

The park around us was quiet, and peaceful. Noah was talking away happily as I sat and listened. He brought his sketchbook just in case he wanted to do some drawing. The way his hand moves across the paper to make such beautiful masterpieces was really satisfying.

Noah was talking about his drawing when we felt footsteps approach us.
"Oh, well would you look at that." A feminine voice spoke. I looked up.
It was her. Samantha Blake.
Her blonde hair blew with the wind and her blue eyes could pierce through my soul. I stood up and crossed my arms. Noah stood up, his eyes wide with shock. She was joined my my ex, Alec Hartford, Sunny's ex, Marco Quinn, and her little assistant, Jenna Thompson.
"We meet again." I said. "And you brought your squad with you. You know, I still laugh everytime I remember that I beat your ass in that fight. You were so scared. You were like 'Ahhhh! Oh my gosh! No, don't hit me!'" I laughed. Samantha groaned.
"The fuck you want with us?" Noah spoke up. Their heads turned to Noah, shocked.
"Aww, look. The roach is trying to speak. Why don't you run back to your boyfriend or something?" Jenna said.
"Okay!" Noah said. He scooted closer to me and kissed me on the lips. "This is my boyfriend." He replied sassily.
"Hi, daddy." I simply said. They all scrunched up their noses in disgust.
"Ew." Samantha said. "So what happened to Jacob? That really hot guy that you dated?" Samantha said flirtatiously.
"He's going to jaaaiillll." I said in a singsong voice.
"For what? He didn't do anything!" Alec said.
"He was abusive." Noah said.
"Yeah, and? You're a bitch anyway. You're so lazy and I'm glad he be-"
POW!
I slapped him right across the fucking face. My boyfriend is not lazy. And no one comes for his trauma like that.
"Who's next?" I sneered.
"Why the hell are you with this piece of shit, Noah? Out of all the people in the world?" Marco said.
"I'd rather be with a sexy queer guy than be with four aliens like you guys..." Noah said. I smirked.
"You're the alien. Fuckin' weirdo. Have you ever even dated a girl?" Samantha said.
"No. Bitch, I'm gay and polyamorous. I would date three other men if I wanted to. What more is there to understand?" Noah sneered.
"That's why no one liked you guys in highschool." Jenna said.
"That's why you're a mindless roach following a salt-brained ugly prickly french fry looking bitch. C'mon. Let's go home and hook up or something."

We headed home, and Sunny came downstairs to greet us.
"Hi, guys! How was it?"
"Guess who we ran into." I said.
"Who?"
"Samantha, Jenna, Marco, and Alec."
"You're kidding! I swear when I see those bitches I'm gonna punch them until their faces are purple like a grape." Sunny growled.
"Yeah, I punched Alec in the face for saying dumb shit about Noah." I bragged.
"Good. He deserves it." Sunny rolled their eyes.
We hear a knock at the door.
"What the FUCK?" I screamed.