tears and bruise marks 🥀(No POV)

⚠️ TW: ABUSE, PTSD, RAPE ⚠️
⚠️ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ⚠️

Jacob had broken the door.

Before they could rush downstairs, he was already halfway up.

"Babe!" Sunny called.

They mouthed "hide Noah" to Elli.

He nodded and entered and locked the door to Noah's room. Sunny tried landing an attack on Jacob, but he wasn't hurt by it.

So before he could reach the door, Sunny's huge shadow of a left arm slapped him across the face. He stumbled back.

"Where the fuck is he?" He yelled.

"You'll never know." Sunny growled

Her void black portals for eyes stared into his blue eyes filled with cold wrath and a lust for blood. He tried to land a kick but missed. She grabbed his foot and shoved him backwards with all her strength, fighting back hot tears of frustration. He quickly rearranged himself. She struggled to catch her breath, but as she looked up, POW!
A burning fist hit her face, making her whole face sting in pain. She yelped and fell to the ground, moaning. She got up regardless, and Jacob slammed her into the wall.

Elli and Noah gasped in terror. Elli called Lana for backup, but it wouldn't be for a while until she arrived, so they had to hide until then.

"Let me in, you worthless piece of shit!" Jacob screamed. The door was trying to be pulled open, but it was locked. Elli and Noah squeezed together tighter. The door was busted down at last, and Jacob found his way in.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are, Noah..." Jacob said in a singsong tone of voice. His footsteps got closer to the closet they were hiding in.

Noah trembled with fear, silently breaking down. He didn't scream, he simply sobbed silently.

"It's alright, my love...it's alright. He won't hurt you..." Elli whispered, holding back tears while trying to comfort him.

"It's gonna happen...he's gonna kill me. Elli...I love you. Thank you for being there for me... always. For making sure I'm okay...for trying to make my life better..."

Noah smiled sadly, accepting the fate before him.

Tears started to form in Elli's eyes uncontrollably, softening his vampiric gaze. He could feel his anger try to melt away. But soon those tears started to burn, running down his face rapidly.
Elli's eyes awakened with shock and terror. His heart seemed to shake inside his chest, eyes brighter with silent fury than ever before in his life.

"You're not dying, Noah. Not by his hands or by anyone's. I'll protect you. He can stab me all he wants and make me suffer since I can't die...I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're safe." Elli yelled at Noah, trying to wake him up from this haze he was in.

Elli held him close, pouring affection all over Noah like a mother to it's child.

His footsteps got closer. Until he was inches away from the closet.

Elli braced himself, sharpening his violent ruby gaze, slowly bringing all that soupy sadness to a rapid, acidic boil.

"Maybe you're in here?" He opened the closet door and stared at Elli and Noah viciously.