a broken peace (Elli's POV)

I got up and stretched, feeling very well rested.

I rose from my bed and strolled to my bathroom.

I grabbed my brush and started to move the brush against my soft, rust-colored hair. I shook it around to give it it's signature look. I saw my beanie on one of the shelves and put it on.

I smiled.

I thought I looked pretty cute.
And my freckles made me look all the better.

Once I had finished freshening up in the bathroom, I walked to my bedroom door and opened it up to see Noah waiting outside.

He grabbed me by my shirt front and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him back. It did catch me off guard, but it didn't take me long to fall into it.

We pulled away, but he didn't let go of my shirt front.

"Good morning, babe." He whispered.

"Hey." I whispered back.

"Hey, is it Make Out with Elli day? I want some action too!" Sunny raced over to the door frame.

"He's all yours." Noah backed away from me and Sunny's huge figure approached me. She grabbed my chin and stared into my soul with her green eyes before pulling me in for a kiss.

Her tongue met mine and swished around inside my mouth. Her hand slowly went down my chest and she pulled away.

"Hi." Sunny said, smirking.

"Hi, you guys..." I blushed.

"Okay, we'll leave you alone. Let's go eat breakfast." Noah laughed. We all headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Okay, so...who's cooking?" Sunny asked, pointing her finger at us.
"I'll do it!" Noah volunteered.

I looked at him, wondering if he was crazy.

"Are you crazy? I'll do it! You can start cooking tomorrow." I spat.

"But I like cooking!" Noah whined.

"How about you guys do it together?" Sunny suggested.

"Sure!" Me and Noah said in unison.
"Wanna join us?" Noah asked.

"Well, if you don't mi-"

"We don't."

"Okay, fine." Sunny laughed. But before we could do anything, someone knocked on the door rapidly.

Noah and I ran to the door, both of us feeling strong waves of worry. I opened the door and there stood Lana. She looked frantic. Her eyes were wide with terror, and she had tears running down her face.

"Noah, listen to me carefully. Jacob is coming. He knows where you are and he's coming. He's got a couple friends behind him, and he's got weapons." Lana's voice was shaky with terror. Then she spoke the words that rang across the house where everyone could hear.
"He's coming to kill you."
Everyone gasped in terror. Why was he coming to kill us?

"But why?" I asked. I managed to keep my voice from shaking.

"He knows that you two are dating each other...and he knows that you hooked up...Even I didn't know that you..." Lana trailed off, sobbing loudly and trembling with fear.

We let her in and shut the door behind us.

Noah wrapped her in a hug, letting his warm hands calm Lana down.

Lana hugged him back.

I suddenly felt a very strong wave of anger fill my head.

Once it cleared out, I saw Jacob holding a bat, along with two other people. One held an axe, and had black hair and dark eyes.

And another was a woman, who looked as if she had the power of fire by the way her hands were flaming. Her hair was a vibrant red and she had red lipstick on. But...her face seemed like the type that wouldn't kill anyone. I didn't understand it, but if she's coming to kill me, I'm gonna fight back.

Her eyes were a bright amber. My thoughts were intruded when I heard a loud banging on the door.

"NOAH WOODSON, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE." The familiar voice yelled.