Samantha 👩🏼 (Sunny's POV)

Three weeks have passed since that day and I turn on the TV to see if anything happened with Jacob.
"He has been charged with abuse, rape, harassment, and attempted manslaughter. Some witnesses will testify against him tomorrow."
"Oh, cool." I said. I decided I'd watch anime since I was bored. I fixed my bed, grabbed some snacks, sat back and relaxed.

After a good 12 episodes I decided I wanted to do something else. I went downstairs and no one was there. I went upstairs to go check his room and they weren't there either. After searching the whole house, I pulled out my phone and called Elli.
"Hi babe!"
"I've been looking all over the house for you. Where are you guys?"
"We're at the park, just taking a walk."
"Oh. Oh okay. You guys have fun then, it's a lovely day out."
"Okay! Love you!"
"Love you too." I hung up the phone. Elli sounded happy. That's good, they've both gone through hell with Jacob and shit. I went and looked outside and the sun was shining brightly, gracing the world with it's presence.
"Hi, Sunny!" I saw Taylor approach me. They lived nearby, so we saw each other often.
"What's up, Tay?" I greeted them back.
"I've gotten new recruits for my group." They smirked.
"Oh, that's nice!" I replied.
"Would you like to join it?"
"Sure! Elli and Noah would love to. They can throw hands, I'll tell you that."
"Perfect!" Taylor smiled. "I thought about it a little, and I think it won't just be for one reason. I want a group that anyone can join. Like a social justice kinda thing."
"That's lovely! We're all about that stuff. Especially since Elli became a famous popstar. The fame industry is a load of shit sometimes."
"Yeah, it changes people. Like Samantha. She was so nice until she became the popular girl."
"She bullied the crap out of us. It was horrifying, the things she did."
"That was just wrong." We nodded and stayed silent for a few heartbeats.
"Well, I've gotta go, my sister is probably worried about me." Taylor waved goodbye and left. I went back inside, and up to the familiar silence of my bedroom. And suddenly I thought of Samantha. I pulled out my journal and started writing everything that was on my mind.
When Elli first came to our class, she would harass them non-stop. Every day. They even fought once because Elli go so damn fed up.
I helped her.
And when she wasn't bullying her for being pan, she was bullying me for being gay. This was before I came out as trans. So she would bully us continuously. He was harassed all throughout the years he was in my highschool. It was so bad. Girls would come up to him and flirt with him and when he said no, they would harass him and yell at him. The boys stalked him and were real creepy around him, too. No one cared except for me and our friends. And then we started college and found better people to befriend. Her name comes up and I get a shiver down my spine. She was a monster.