the things I would do to you (Elli's POV)

THERE WILL BE STEAMY THOUGHTS/MASTURBATING IN THIS CHAPTER! ⛔

How could she leave me hanging like that? Give me this feeling of hope, desperation, and pleasure...and then just stop in the middle of nowhere? I sighed and flopped on my bed with my face buried in my pillow.

I grabbed the pillow by it's sides and screamed into it, where no one could hear me.

I thought we got over our conflict..

I lifted my head, looked at the window, and let my mind drift away.

The image of Sunny's body pinning me to the wall came back to me.

I loved it when they did that. Her huge, curvy body against my slightly smaller and thinner figure intimidated me.

The way she spoke to me, her deep and sly voice telling me all the things they would do to me.

And the way she kissed me, her soft and perfect lips against mine, and her snakelike tongue always finding it's way into my mouth. Her huge tits...I just wanna grab them and kiss them as I fuck her, my dick going deeper and deeper into her warm, wet, pillowy flesh, hearing her screams of pleased excitement.

And Noah.

My sweet Noah.

I love everything about him, too, of course.

His hair, how it always shone in the sunlight. It always looked golden, like a ray of sun.

Whenever he stared at me, his hazel eyes had this feeling of softness to them.

But not always.

When he was on top of me, with lust in those beautiful eyes, his eyes seemed different than their usual shine. It was more of a blaze. A fire.

And his lips never failed to turn me on. Everything about him turned me on. His fit body, with abs and huge pecs...and that big sword he carried in his pants...
I swear, he and Sunny could pin me to a wall and I'd literally die. I'd pass out.

Or away.

And no one, not even Jacob, could stop me.

I couldn't take the lust anymore.

I grabbed my fleshlight and some lube, stroked my dick carefully with lube and started to thrust inside the toy. The sound of those two alone brought me back to those vivid memories of them.

The tightness...the feeling of warm, wet, pillowy flesh...

I had kept my mouth open so long I started to drool intensely.

My hard breathing and moaning became the only thing I heard as I jerked my dick intensely with the toy.

The adrenaline rush I felt was like going down a roller coaster.

I closed my eyes and let my conscience drift away for a little while.

I shook my hand faster.

I could feel my senses close with every stroke.

I just wanted someone on top of me...riding me...

The faster I got, the more it felt real.

I didn't even notice I came all over myself until my dick went sensitive again.

I opened my eyes to see my thighs shut closed, my dick dripping cum, and the splotches all over my legs.

My heart was racing and my breaths were shaky. I stood up and went to go fix myself up. After I was done, I went downstairs and Noah and Sunny were sitting down, eating something. So I went downstairs to go see what it was.

"What's got you blushing like that? Did you jerk off or something?"
Sunny smirked, and so did Noah.

"N-no, I didn't." I lied.

"It's fine, babe, you can tell us." Noah raised his eyebrow.

"But I'm hungry." I pointed at the kitchen, half trying to escape her question.

"Fine, go eat. There's a piece of steak there for you." Sunny said.

I walked over to the large kitchen, and put the steak on a plate and went to go join them at the table.

The table was silent for a couple heartbeats. Noah stared at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I looked up from my plate.

"Desperation? The fuck are you desperate for?"

"She's desperate for us. I left them hanging earlier and he's desperate for more of us. I heard you jerking off in there. You were moaning my name." Sunny was still smirking.

"And you aren't desperate? I can LITERALLY SEE YOUR THOUGHTS." I sneered.

Noah looked at Sunny.

Sunny looked back at Noah.

"Yeah, who's the telepath here, huh? ME." I smirked.

No one spoke.

"Fine, you caught me." Noah said.

"Me too." Sunny agreed.

We continued eating our lunch in peace.
I read their minds again, and I froze.