a burning passion (Elli's POV)

Here are just a bunch of smut stories that I've written about these fuckers. Some of them might be a little crappy because its been so long. I have warned you :)

Elli lay in his bed, looking up at the white ceiling of his bedroom. His thoughts were focused on his hot boyfriend.

His cheeks went red at the thought of his hot body. His abs, his muscles...everything. His LED lights shone a blue color that filled the big room. He changed them to red and submerged himself in his thoughts. He reached inside his pants front but before he could do anything, a knock on the door startled him and broke the silence.

"Come in." He shouted.
And in came his boyfriend, Noah. Along with Sunny, his wife, Elli also dated a hazel-eyed boy with golden brown, fluffy hair that he stole from Noah's abusive boyfriend at a party. His dark figure got larger as he entered the room. His hair shone with a red tint because of the lights.

"Why are you all alone like this, love? Is everything okay?" He asked. Elli got up and ruffled his short ginger hair.

"I'm fine." He blushed. His boyfriend walked in right on time and disturbed his thoughts of him. Why wouldn't he blush?

"What the hell are you blushing at?" Noah smirked.

"Uh...nothing..." Elli lied. Noah turned his head so that he was facing directly at him.

"Don't fuckin' lie to me, angel." Noah said softly. Elli turned his face, flustered. But Noah turned his face again.

"Fine, damnit, I was thinking of you and your sexy ass." Elli admitted, loud enough for Noah to hear.

"Oh, really?" Noah asked. He leaned in and pressed his lips against Elli's. Elli lost himself in the feeling of his boyfriend's soft lips. He returned his act of love and slowly moved his tongue into Noah's mouth. Their tongues swished around until they pulled apart.

They both caught their breath. Elli held a confident gaze in his teal eyes. His cheeks felt hot as he stared at Noah. His hazel eyes glowed back at him. He reached into Noah's thoughts and received a visualization of Noah on top of him, breathing hard and blushing so that his cheeks were a bright red. He blushed harder. Having unholy thoughts while your boyfriend is a telepath is not always the best idea.

"I know what you're thinking, you know." Elli murmured. Noah chuckled.

"Of course you do." He smiled. "Well?"

"Fuck you mean 'well?' Let's do it!" Elli replied.

Almost immediately, Noah pinned him to the bed. He grabbed some cloth and tied Elli's hands up. He reached his hands up the sides of his boyfriend's body. Elli moved his hands so that they lay on top of his head.  Noah grabbed his waist tightly.

"Take off that shirt." He commanded. Elli sat up and took off his white shirt. Noah stared at his boyfriend intensely. His eyes were fixed on Elli's body.

Elli had a spark of power and confidence in his teal eyes as Noah looked up and down at his body. His abs, the muscles on his arms...how could such a sweet face hide something like this? It stunned him every time.

He took off his shirt as well, leaving his chest exposed as well. He bent down and touched his soft lips to his boyfriend's. Their tongues intertwined again and swished around eachother. Elli felt a burning sensation in his heart that told him that this is what he needed.

He couldn't take it anymore.
He started whimpering.

All he could think about was being railed by him, looking at his eyes, filled with love and passion. His boyfriend pulled away from him and stared into his eyes.

"Are you whimpering, baby? You want me that fuckin' bad?" He asked.

"Yeah...I got caught up in the moment..." Elli replied. He felt a hand grab the front of his pants. He gasped. Noah's eyes shone with dominance and power. He laughed.

"Oh love~ It's so cute when things like that startle you. Now I think we should take those off."
He took off Elli's sweatpants, leaving him completely naked.
Noah's hand moved slowly up his legs, his thighs, all the way up to his hardened dick. He started stroking it slowly, his hand moving up and down.
A small moan escaped from Elli's mouth. Noah licked his lips, and started sucking. Elli's moans got louder and louder.
His teal eyes blazed with pleasure and happiness. A few minutes later, Elli finished and felt relieved. The soft white liquid escaped his body like a faucet and onto the floor. But that wasn't it.

"You feel alright, babe?" Noah asked.

"I-I'm fine...are you?" Elli replied.

Whenever he was flustered, he stuttered.
"I'm okay. Turn around."
Elli did as he said and lay on his back. He relaxed his body and let Noah take over. Not too soon after, he was thrusting into his partner's ass, moaning loudly. Elli was a moaning mess within a few seconds. He couldn't hold it back even if he tried. Noah could only focus on the sensations he was feeling right now, fucking his partner's ass.

"H-harder..please..ahh~!" he moaned.

His partner got faster and harder until they both finished, the soft while substance dripping from their bodies. Elli's breaths were shaky from what he had just been through.

"Wanna make out?" Noah asked.

"Y-yeah." He replied. Elli turned around so that he was facing his hot ass boyfriend. He got a good look at him before Noah got on top of him and kissed him with his soft lips. They tossed and turned, lost in the feeling of their tongues swishing once more, and their soft lips pressed together. Elli let out soft whimpers out of pleasure. He felt so happy and so passionate that his thoughts had come true. They pulled apart after a few minutes of tossing and turning and heard a door open and keys jingling around.

Elli's wife had returned home.

"Oh, shit!" They said in unison. They started laughing.

Two knocks let them know that Sunny was outside, probably waiting for an explanation.

"Elli, you better not be cheating on me!"

"Babe, it's just Noah!" Elli laughed.

"Ohhhh. Okay! Get dressed and come outside! We have to practice our new song!" Sunny dismissed the fact that they were LITERALLY doing the nasty just to say that.

"Okay! I'll be right out, let me wash up!" Elli sighed.

Elli and Noah kissed once more before going to their separate rooms and bathrooms to wash up.