my inner monster (Noah's POV)

TW: THE SONG PROVIDED MENTIONS SUICIDE, AND THE CHAPTER MENTIONS ABUSE. DO NOT LISTEN IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU. Thank you.

The bitches from earlier followed us home.
"Oh my god, WHAT DO Y'ALL WANT?" I groaned. Jenna grabbed my neck.
"Get yo golden blonde, french fry, stick looking arms off of him or we gonna step outside." Sunny growled.
"You CHEATER!" Samantha barked. She turned to Elli. "And don't you ever say some shit like that again! You hurt Jenna's feelings!"
"I don't give a fuck. I lost 'em all a few weeks ago." Elli replied.
"You little-" Samantha was interrupted. Sunny slapped her across the face.
"I don't care. I really don't give a fuck about what you're gonna say. Just please go away. We've already dealt enough with Jacob on our asses every other week." Sunny growled. "Leave Noah alone, you rabid dogs." She rolled her eyes.
"He tried to be nice to you, Noah. They're brainwashing you! They're just whores who wanted to fuck with you!" Alec yelled at me.
"They've been better to me than he ever has! He's been nothing but a lying, manipulative bastard who's gonna be rightfully locked away." I said. I felt like crying but managed to keep it together. Marco slapped me in the face. Tears escaped, and I couldn't stop them. I looked down at the floor.
"Marco, get your fucking hands off of him." Sunny spat.
"He deserved it. He's a whore. When he gets tired of one person's dick, he moves on to another." Marco sneered.
"It's not like that, I-" I was interrupted.
"Shut up, Noah. Just go back to Jacob and leave these two. He was so much better than them. And he didn't take advantage of you like they did." Jenna said. Every word shot my heart like bullets. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I raised my hand to her chest and shot three light orbs. She yelped in pain looked at me horrified.
"Noah?" Elli's voice whispered. I ignored him and slowly walked to her. My hands were still warm from the orbs. I slapped her across the face. She stared at me, horrified.
"I hope your parents are happy knowing that they raised a monster." I said. Tears fell from her face. I didn't care. She deserved it. She deserved it for just pushing away everything that animal did to me.
"Jacob raped me. You pushed that away. He would hit me with a belt when he was mad. You pushed that away. He brainwashed me. You pushed that away. He took away my only coping mechanisms. But yeah, he was better than two loving, respectful, considerate, and kind people who are also abuse survivors, right?" I sobbed. "Fuck you. Burn slowly, bastards." I crossed my arms and hung my head. Anger surged through my body. My blood boiled and all of the heat in my hand went to the rest of my body. "Alec, this is why you lost all your friends and you're a lonely ass motherfucker always in trouble. Because you side with people like her. Go make out with Jacob. At least he'll have a new friend. And Marco wonders why his parents kicked him out of his house. You're all united because of past trauma. And you think you have the right to be who you are right now? Thinking that hurting me is gonna make it all go away. Well, it doesn't. So run along unless you wanna get violated more." I looked up. My eyebrows were furrowed and my eyes stared coldly at them. Samantha signaled for them to leave. They finally left, leaving the area once again empty. I felt angry but I also felt guilty. I felt a pang of regret in my stomach. Am I becoming the person I try my hardest not to be?