united by broken hearts 💔 (Sunny's POV)

TW: ABUSE

I explained to Lana what had just happened. She stared in horror and looked back from the angry, bitten Jacob to the bleeding me to the sobbing Elli and unconscious Noah with every word.

My body felt droopy with fatigue and my nose bled into the tissue that I had finally attained.

Lana grabbed Noah and hugged him with Elli tightly as she looked at Jacob.

"You're a fucking monster." She growled.
She took her heel off and hit him with it.

"All this over some damn text messages." Elli yelled. He walked over to Jacob, tears in his eyes, and went back to sucking on his blood, his eyes switching from an angry, violent red to...a manic, love-crazed infrared color.

He stopped crying, and his face calmed again.

He looked like a crying baby who'd been given milk.

"Noah likes to be...a smartass..." Jacob grunted in pain.

"He's not a smartass, dude. You're just an asshole and that's why you lost all your friends." Jacob got up and grabbed Elli's neck but he didn't seem affected by it.
He just smirked, blood dripping down his face. His eyes glowed, veiled with bloodlust.

"Listen here, you little shit...and you too, man." He spat at me and Elli.
"You don't know what it's like to lose friends. Noah was the only thing I had! I didn't wanna lose him!" He let go of Elli's neck.

"Actually, I do. She does too. Everyone in this room was bullied at some point in their lives." Elli's snakelike whisper spoke. "But that doesn't mean you can leave bruises and scars on someone. That's fucking abuse and that's a crime." His eyes shot back to bloodthirsty red, and his tone of voice sounded like a growl.

"It was so much more than that, Elli..." Noah rasped. Lana still held him and stroked his back as he spoke. His breathing was heavy and shaky.

"What do you mean?" Elli said, his tone softened. Noah didn't speak for a couple heartbeats.

"H-H-He's raped me. S-Several times. He's b-beaten me, ripped all of my dr-drawings, and even chose r-really humiliating clothes for me and wouldn't let me go outside without him...Y-You've seen him track me...He'd force me to have sex with women while b-being blindfolded...him and his f-friends would rape me every other week...he was so...rough with me in bed, Elli...you were so gentle and passionate with me when we had sex for the first time...and he'd force me to lie to whoever asked about my wounds..." Noah sobbed.

Our eyes went wide with shock. We were all so appalled by what we had just heard.

"Son of a bitch..." Elli whispered. He walked over to him, searching for more blood.
I saw his nails grow sharp, and he brought his fingers together, like a blade.

Before he could cut his neck, Lana and I held him back, and I heard his painful screams of terror and anger as he writhed in Lana's grasp in agony and anger and guilt.

"YOU BITCH! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! I WANNA SEE YOUR BODY HANGING AND ROTTING FROM MY CEILING! FUCK YOU! GO TO HELL! YOU FUCKING SPAWN OF SATAN! I HOPE YOU DIE AN AGONIZING DEATH IN PRISON YOU FUCK! DIE IN FUCKING HELL! YOUR MOTHER NEVER FUCKING LOVED YOU IF YOU DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

Tears fell down his eyes as we held him back, and soon, he stopped resisting.

Noah was crying too.
I noticed he was holding his phone in his hands. With some kind of app open.

Elli fell on his knees and sobbed loud.

"Why...WHY?? WHY DID YOU HURT HIM IN ALL THOSE WAYS?" He screamed.

Seeing him this vulnerable brought tears to my eyes.

Jacob's eyes remained cold. He smirked.

Like some kind of sadist.

He loved the regret and pain in my husband's flickering red eyes.

"I didn't give a shit about him. I only wanted his fucking body. He's just a fucking sex toy. You wanted those damn girls all over you. I tracked you to make sure you weren't cheating on me with someone else. Just like you are right now, slut. Jeez, you're so fucking soft. I wasn't rough with you. You're just sensitive. Your drawings are fucking terrible. Learn to draw some actual art, bitch. So yeah, I 'raped' him or whatever. The pain in his eyes is so sexy. Just like you."

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Elli screamed painfully as Jacob touched Elli's pants.

Elli slapped Jacob and walked to the door.

"You tied me up...blindfolded me...and tried to make it seem that I wanted it. In bed...no breaks until you were done with me. You choked me hard...tied me up to the point where it hurt...what happened? A-All the things I was passionate about...You used to love me when I drew and talked about what I loved. When you had friends."
Noah's voice grew stronger with those last words. He used what little strength he had to lift his shaky body off up the ground.

When you had friends.

My eyes widened.

"You MONSTER!" Lana yelled.

"That's it! I'm calling the fuckin' police before my bloodlust starts up again and I get arrested for murder. Which honestly, I should fucking kill you." Elli's voice cracked as he spoke, and he walked outside the door, tears streaming down his face again, leaving a traumatized Noah, me, and Lana. All I could do was put my hand to my mouth and stare at that fuckin' thing in shock.
I turned off my powers, and sighed.

I couldn't believe this guy.

Seeing Noah reminded me of me and Elli's own stories with abusive exes.

We're far along in our healing, but Noah still hurts and bleeds from all the damage done to him.

Seeing him made me realize that we'd need to help him get to where we are now.
Of course, we're not going to make it go away, but we will do whatever we can to help him get over Jacob.
It reminded me of when Elli would have his panic attacks sometimes.
When I would have mine.
Lana, too. Sometimes, she'd call us crying about her boss sending her to work when she's sick as a dog.
We all do.
Some more than others, but...at the end of the day, we're all human.

And Noah's no different.

"Yo, they're here." Elli said, a little calmer.
We finally got some more help.