gone (Lana's POV)

I hung up the phone and ran outside. Thank goodness I didn't have to work today. I put my hair in a quick ponytail and walked outside.

I found Noah putting his stuff into his car.

"Noah! Hey!" I said. I tried to sound as cheerful and non-suspicious as possible.

"Hey, Lana." Noah said.

"Why are you packing all of those bags?" I asked.

"Because I'm moving back to my old house. I broke up with Elli. It's not worth the harassment."

I felt my heart catch fire at those words. I couldn't keep myself calm anymore.

"Well, I spoke to Elli, and he really wants you back, dumbass." I slapped him upside his head, hoping to knock some sense into him.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING STUPID THIS IS, NOAH WOODSON?"  I yelled.

"It's for our safety!" Noah responded.

"Yeah, for your safety, asshole." Taylor came behind me.

"I specifically told you that if you broke Elli's heart, I'd break you, too! You don't remember that, Noah?" I sneered.

He looked horrified. I just started snickering.

"But go. Go 'protect' Elli." I said. He packed his things in front of us, got in his car, and left.

"Fucking waste of cum." Taylor grunted. They rolled their eyes.

"We have to do something about it! Elli's heartbroken, he can't just drive away like that." I called Sunny.

"No luck, right?"

"No...I'm sorry. Taylor is here too. But it just didn't work."

"Damn. What is it gonna take to get him out of this spell he's in?"

"I don't know. But just going up to him and arguing clearly won't work."

"We need more help. Not like a protest, but just to try and talk to him about this."

"Yeah. We can talk about this over at your house, if you'd like."

"Let me ask Elli." There was silence for a few moments before she answered again.

"She said that she's cool with it."

"Okay! We'll be there in ten."

"Our first club meeting! Yay!" Taylor cheered.

"I see Taylor's excited."

"Yep! Let's have our first meeting. See you there."

I hung up the phone and signaled for everyone to start moving. Once we got to Elli and Sunny's house, we knocked on the door, and Sunny came down and answered the door.

"Hey! Come inside."

We walked inside, and Elli was sitting on the couch. I must admit, their house was nice. I've never seen the whole thing before. I fixed my long, black hair and sat down next to Elli, who had a glass of red wine.

"So, what happened?" I asked.

"Well, we all know how Elli, Noah and I have been attacked just because we're together. And so Noah thought it would be a great idea to leave and break up with Elli because to him it wasn't worth the pain. I mean, of course his safety is important, but I just don't see how he would just...give in to their wishes all of a sudden. I wouldn't wanna force Noah into a relationship with Elli, but deep inside I know he truly loves him, but he's just scared." Sunny explained.

"It's not like him at all...even in highschool, he was loud, and confident..." Elli murmured. "Just a few minutes ago, we were making out...and then this." Elli took a sip of his wine. You could tell he had just been crying.

"Damn...right after you made out, too? Backstabber." Taylor shook their head.
They can say that again.

A phone rang.

"Why is Jenna calling me?"