the things you couldn't give me (Elli's POV)

TW: ATTEMPTED RAPE

Sunny dropped to her knees. Jacob slowly approached them, looking sly, but a hint of lust shone in his eyes.

I almost gagged when I read his thoughts.

They were full of lustful fantasies of Sunny.

She is not yours. You savage.

I clenched my fist.

Now I wasn't laughing.

Both of my eyes went red, and claw like nails appeared on my hands.

"Look at you. On your knees for me." He said. He ripped her shirt, exposing her chest.

He pinned her down, and started to rip up her clothes even more, exposing her to everyone.

He started to undress, and tried to get inside her.

But before I could attack him, a random voice spoke up.

"Step AWAY from her!" The voice cried.

I turned to see who it was.

A very angry Noah stepped out of the crowd along with Taylor.

"You ANIMAL! Leave them alone!" He said.

"Your lustful thoughts for my wife make me sick. I should be the only one that thinks of her like that. No one touches my wife like that without her consent. Not even me, you sick, judgemental, manipulative, no-bitch-havin' loser!" I growled. I stood next to her

Lana brought her a shirt to change into. She covered her with her lab coat.

Sunny slowly lifted herself from her position and stared into Jacob's soul.

"Ah ah ahh...you don't get to touch Noah." Her sly, distorted voice spoke up.

"Noah, why don't you just come back home and this'll all be over-"

"This is my home!" Noah yelled. "We were never together.
The house we shared was never ours.
The bed we shared was never ours. Everything we shared was never ours.
It was YOURS." Noah barked.

"Elli and Sunny were always my true partners. It was never you. I don't consider abuse and hunger for power being in love with someone. I see true love, respect, and commitment as being in love with someone. Sharing the same house with them always felt right. Sharing the same bed with Elli, even if it was for one thing, always feels right. I didn't see us hooking up as just one person dominating the other. It was more than that. It was passion. It was emotion. It was power and self-respect. I felt good physically and mentally. You never gave me that. And so that's why I left you."

I swear my heart shattered like glass onto the ground. My powers faded.
"I love you too, Noah." I said, trying to not let my voice break.

"Urgh, this is outrageous! Fine, be with them. But don't come crawling back to me if you guys break up." He walked away and the crowd split to let him leave.

"Oh, I don't think we will." I said, looking at Noah. He reached for my face, so I leaned in and kissed him.

Cheers erupted from the crowd. We pulled away and I crossed my arms, smirking in the direction that Jacob left.

"I hope he finds a therapist for his issues..." Noah laughed.

"Yeah. Me too." I turned to him, blushing. "What you said before was really beautiful and I almost started crying."

"Really? Don't cry!" Noah said, pulling me in a hug.

"Aww, group hug!" Sunny said, running over to us. I lost myself in the feeling of their arms around me.

Sunny's loud and funny personality, Noah's quiet and caring side, and his proud and carefree side.

And me? I guess you could say I'm both.

After all of the commotion, word got around town quick, and soon, there were news reporters at our door, asking us questions, and a LOT of people congratulating us.

It was nothing, since I was used to the attention. Perks of being a very famous celebrity. But I know one thing for sure.

When you're in love with someone, you should be willing to put yourself on the line for them. You should be willing to do anything for them. Relationships aren't just about love. They're about commitment, respect, and an inseverable bond between you and that person, or people. Everything you do for that person should be out of love and kindness.
And that's exactly what I want to provide for Noah and Sunny.