a possible threat (Noah's POV)

The waves of heat and sexual desires finally faded after a good half hour later, and so I knew they were finished. I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in." I said. Elli came in with a towel around his waist.
"Hey, we're done. Just thought I'd let you know."
"Was it good?" I smirked.
"Shit, it was amazing." She replied. "She's amazing." Elli said in a dreamy voice. "But other than that, you okay?"
"Yep! All good." I replied.
"Okay. I'll be in Sunny's room after I wash up if you need anything." He closed the door. I noticed that I was bored, so I pulled out my sketchbook and art materials.
I sighed as I remembered that Jacob never liked it when I drew something.
So I drew wilting roses.
The shape of the dying flowers reminded me on the ones he sent a while back. The roses had huge thorns that no one could touch without cutting themselves. And they were held in a cracked glass vase, with an index card that read:

DO NOT TOUCH.

I looked at the drawing with pure anger and guilt. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I pushed my sketchbook to the side. I grabbed my pillow and stuffed my face into it, letting everything out. My phone's notification sound went off and it was none other than him.

"Did you like the flowers I sent?"

"no. fuck off."

"Ungrateful bitch. Of course you didn't. You know, I spent a lot of money on those. They were your favorites, no? 🙄"

"just shut the fuck up. please. they didn't even last that long. did you get them at the dollar store or something? 🖐️😭" I smiled as I read over what I sent.

"You never liked anything I send you. I tried apologizing to you!"

"apology my ass. I could literally name so many things you were bad at in our relationship 😐"

"Like what?"

"being a decent person, giving gifts to me, kissing, and sex overall 😭"

"That's not true. Just you wait."

"the hell?"

Marked as read.

What?
What did he mean?
I started overthinking everything. I started hyperventilating, as well. My body started shaking with fear and anxiety. Tears fell down my face once again, but, this time, they could not be stopped. I felt my stomach churn with anxiety. I grabbed my pillow and stuffed my face into it again. When I was little, I did that when I was sad.
Someone knocked on my door, followed by a voice.
"Hey! Are you okay?" Sunny's voice yelled from the other side.
"J-just...come in if y-you w-want..." I said between tears and trembling. Sunny entered with Elli on her heels. Elli looked the most concerned.
"He said something again, didn't he?" He sighed.
"God damnit, the next time I see him he's gonna get this foot up his ass." Sunny said. I felt her soul blaze with a darkness I couldn't understand. It was so powerful, my trembling got worse.
"He's trembling terribly." Elli added. He came over to me and sat next to me.
"What did he say to you?" Elli said. It sounded more like a statement than a question. I passed him my phone so she could see the messages. I could see her anger, but not with my eyes. My stomach bubbled, and I could feel my whole body heat up.
"What does he mean 'just you wait?'" he asked, angry and confused.
"I think he's gonna do something..." I sniffed.
"Haha, no he ain't." Sunny's demonic voice boomed. I looked up and her eyes were black. They stared at Elli with fury in those soulless black eyes.
A loud crash came from downstairs.