tension arises (Sunny's POV)

I stood shocked. I didn't know what to say. He absolutely violated them, that's for sure. They never backed off that easy back in highschool. He knew things we didn't. He looked at his hands. Elli approached him.
"Noah, honey, don't think like that. You are not a monster. You were mad at them, we understand that. But it's over now." He hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Let's go inside." I followed them back inside the house, where they grabbed some water. Elli tried to cheer up Noah with some jokes.
I decided to call up Taylor and tell them the news.
"What's up?"
"Bestie, guess who stopped by."
"Who?"
"Samantha, Jenna, Alec and Marco."
"Oh my god. They still harass you?"
"Yeah. Noah absolutely violated them though. They actually backed off!"
"Damn! Tell Noah I said good job. They need to hear it. Knock some sense into them. Definitely gonna bring this up at our next group meeting!"
"Yeah, please do! Noah and Elli just went upstairs together. Probably gonna cuddle or something."
"Hmm...I doubt that. Next thing you know you'll be calling me telling me you had a threesome."
"Haha, very funny."
"Oh well, tell him I say hello and good job."
"Okay! Bye, Taylor!"
"Bye!"
I hung up and went upstairs. I knocked on the door and they let out a startled yelp.
"Come in!" A hesitant voice shouted. Were they having sex? What the hell were they doing that they sounded so scared?
I walked in and they were shirtless, making out. My eyes grew wide with shock.
"I know y'all weren't about to fuck each other." I said.
"We were just making out..." Noah muttered loud enough for me to hear.
"Oh. Well, Taylor was very pleased to hear that you were able to scare everyone off earlier. They say hello and good job."
"Oh, cool.
I closed the door and let them do whatever it is they were doing before I walked in.
I decided to get some water downstairs. I forgot to drink water all day, with all that happened. I grabbed a glass out of the counter and turned on the sink to let the cup fill up. And then I turned it off. But something hit me.

What if one day, one of us snaps completely to the point where it's unstoppable?

I stood frozen, looking at my cup of water. I could just hear every possible thing that could happen. The yelling. The screaming. The crying. The burning rage that blazed like a fire. The ice-cold glares that could pierce through a soul. The pain of the fighting, and the bruises and I felt myself hyperventilate. My heart raced and anxiety took over my body.
"Honey, what's wrong?" Elli raced over to me.
"I..Well...U-um..." I couldn't even speak right.
"Look. Just sit down, and drink some water. I see you have a cup of water there. Just breathe, and tell me what happened." She directed. I sat down at the couch in the center of the living room. I shakily drank some water and focused on my breathing. I could feel myself relax after a while. I couldn't even hear Noah's voice in the background, panicking.
I looked over at Elli, who nodded questioningly. I nodded back. Elli moved next to me.
"You wanna tell me what happened there?"
I sighed.
"Well, I was filling up my glass of water, and I had a really triggering thought. What if something happened that caused one of us to snap to the point where it's uncontrollable? And then some kind of fight happens, and...and...we all get hurt?"
Elli looked at me, worried.
"Oh, my."
"Actually, there's something I want to tell you all while we're here." Noah interrupted. We both looked at Noah, worried.