reunited (Sunny's POV)

A door opened.

They both came out, Elli looking dull and upset still.

"Is everything alright?" Lana and I said in unison.

"Yeah, everything's fine now." Noah whispered. I got up from the sofa and stared at Elli. His teal eyes clouded with sorrow.

"Sunny, I..."

I wrapped his arms around his slightly smaller figure, not giving a fuck about what he was gonna say.

They were still my husband, through all of the arguments we've had, and I loved her for that. He dug his head into my chest, something he did when he felt sad, or guilty.

"I love you too." Elli replied.

I felt two more people surround us in a group hug. A ray of sunlight shot through my heart.

Everyone I was extremely close to in one big circle. My husband, and my two friends. I dug my head into my husband's soft hair and kissed her head. We pulled apart and he was smiling like Elli would.

"Well, I'd better get going then." Lana waved goodbye and left us in our house.

No one else.

Just me.

Elli.

Noah.

Me and Elli looked at each other. I saw a hint of lust in his eyes.

He stared at my neck, opening his mouth and showing his fangs.

"Oh, what the hell! Come here." I grabbed his hand and we raced upstairs.

Noah followed behind us, but I didn't care. I pinned him to a wall and passionately made out with him.

Once he realized what we were gonna do, he raced out.

I pulled myself closer to him, still kissing those feathery lips.

Our tongues moved around each other.

I could feel his dick harden as it grinded against me. I rubbed his area slowly, making them let out small groans of pleasure.

He still let out desperate whines while kissing my neck, giving me a dark bruise. I was used to it.

We pulled away, and he was out of breath.

"That's all you're getting for today." I slapped his ass hard, and walked away.

He looked confused, and disappointed.

I wanted more, but I also wanted to tease him, and make him beg to let him have my body.

I chuckled, and went to the kitchen to go cook lunch.

"That was quick." Noah said.

"Yeah, we just made out and stuff..." I said. "Well, I'm going to go make myself something. I'm hungry." I looked in the fridge.

"Hey, you eat steak? We got a whole thing here that I can cook up." I asked Noah.

"Sure!" He replied.

I grabbed some seasoning, and a plate and got started.