07

Aurelia Moreno

Aurelia Moreno

I looked at him with shocked eyes. This can't be happening right now. They always told me that I could get my own partner and then thing about marry them not like this. Is my Life a fucking joke? Who do they thing they are? Jesus?

"I think I need fresh air" I say as I walk out of the room slowly.

"Someone go with her" my dad said and a bodyguard followed me outside.

I walked down the long corridors towards the backyards with a beautiful view of the ocean and city. I loved it there as a kid and it reminded me of home and hope. Mother would always read stories for me and Sofia in this backyards and Victoria would bring some snacks for us, later our Dads would join after they worked. And it would look just like as if we were two completely normal families.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't marry someone right now. Someone I hate, someone who doesn't even know me. Someone who hates me as much as I hate him. Someone I couldn't think a future with.

I looked behind me. Seeing the bodyguard following me every step didn't please me. I wanted to run away, but he would reach and catch me. So I made myself a plan. Just as he was looking somewhere else to give me privacy, I take a run. I run fast.

Behind me I can hear "wait Aurelia" being yelled. I look behind me and see that he is too far behind me to reach me and that's when I bumped into something or someone. I fall to the floor and get up quickly. In front of me lays a boy, more specific Luciano. I quickly help him up and say my sorry's.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I say while extending my hand for him to grab. He does and soon he is standing on his two feet again.

"It's ok" He says while dusting off his pants, "Why are you running anyways?" he asks slightly looking up at me. I try to find a lie that was getting me out of this situation. But then I saw the Bodyguard again, how he run towards us and this time he had some more Men with him. Are you kidding me? I gotta go,

"well I have to get going" I say as I run again , well that was weird I think to myself. I see him looking after me with a weird look, I just shake my head and run faster to get away from them.

Luciano

I watch as she runs her way out of the estate backyard. Aurelia runs pretty fast I have to say, but why is she running anyways? As if she is running from someone who is going to kill her. MY thoughts were cut short by some De Luca bodyguards and one of my under sotto-capo who is underboss for France.

"I'm sorry Boss, but have you seen Aurelia Moreno running?" Henri asks, clearly out of breath.

"Yes I indeed have, she has run this way. You wanna be fast she is a pretty good runner." I chuckle. What has she done so that she has to run this fast and from so many people? And why are they out of breath, she doesn't even run that fast.

"Thank you Luciano." Henri says and starts running again. I'm interested in the thing she has done again. And I have to restrain myself from running with them. But now I have to go to mom and dad they wanted to talk to me.

Aurelia

I was running and because I saw no-one behind me and I felt exhausted, I made a little break at a tree. Ok not exactly at a tree I would more say on a tree so they couldn't really see me if they would ran past here. So I climbed up and watched the beautiful sunset. It was so peaceful. I could hear the birds chirping and the wind as it blows.

"There she is" that didn't go to plan, I looked down in shook and saw more bodyguards standing down there, pointing at me. Now there is no way out of here. So I'll just stay up here.

"Miss Moreno please come down from there" one pleaded. I don't know but he didn't look like any of these Bodyguards down there, he looked as if he is a higher 'level'.

"Miss Aurelia please" they could stay down there as long as they want, I'm NOT coming down there. And anyway it's so beautiful up here. "Miss Moreno what would your dad say right now if he could see you sitting up there?" Oh no not my Dad, I'm gonna be in so much trouble. If he would know. He would describe me as a childish kid or something like this.

"No worries I'm gonna come down." I said climbing down. As my feet touch the ground a Man came to me and checked if I was ok "I'm ok no worries" I say holding my hands up.

"Thank god, this could've turned out bad" he said as he checked my face "Anyways I'm Henri, one of Lucianos sotto-capos. It's my pleasure to finally meet you, Sofia told me a lot about you." he smiled and motioned for me to walk in the direction of the mansion. I hope this bitch only said good things about me because this situation is not gonna give a good first impression.

We walk back towards the mansion in silent the only thing heard is our feet touching the gravel. Opening the door to my bedroom Henri, the only one who was following me, said that he will not tell my Dad and neither will one of the bodyguards. I was thankful for that because if my Dad knew what I had tried he would be real mad and Mom probably too.

I got ready for bed and looked out the window. The sun was still setting and I could see the ocean clearly. There were little boats everywhere. I went to bed really exhausted of the journey from Portugal to Italy.

 I went to bed really exhausted of the journey from Portugal to Italy