09

Aurelia Moreno

Aurelia Moreno

"I'm good, how are you?" Luciano asks, "I think you have met Aurelia," He pointed at me. Antonio nodded, "Anyways I was eagerly to talk to you about business." He and Antonio turned around walking away, slowly towards the sitting area. "How is business in Spain with Dante, I heard that he found Love?" was the last thing I heard from them.

I walked out of the ball room. Luckily nobody saw what was going on and nobody saw me going out of the room. I went to the graden again and sat down at a bench watching the sky full of stars.

Somebody cleared their throat behind me. I turned around and saw that it was him again. I didn't want to talk to this fucker right now. I mean, How bold can you be? I was just dancing getting to know some new people.

Luciano took my arm so that I had to look at him. I winced in pain, why does this fucker have to grab this harsh as if I'm going to run any minute. To be honest I wanted to do that so bad. I would do anything so I don't have to look at him. "You know the next time you want to dance don't choose one of the-" he was cut off by someone clearing their throat.

"Ah you guys, we were actually searching for you" my father said, making me look at him questioningly, what the fuck does he want? First Luciano and now Dad?

"We wanted to talk to you guys but then you guys just disappeared" Lorenzo chuckled, who I hadn't noticed. He stood now beside my Dad smiling at us. Luciano let my arm go and looked at his father. "Okay guys come on inside we have some things to talk about and it's cold here." He said and both my Father and Lorenzo walked towards the building.

Luciano firstly stared at them but then made his way towards the building. I stared at them some time, till they turned around and waited for me.All of them stared at me for some time till I followed them too.

We were in Lorenzos office "please sit down we have to talk about so many things" he smiled glancing at me. I smiled back and sat down, he and my father did the same only Luciano stood aside watching his Dad. "Ok so you guys know that you'll be marrying each other in some months, we don't actually know how many we still have to think about it. We'll give you a week for you guys to get to know each other, nothing more." he stated.

A week. A fucking week. Are you kidding me? Why so freaking fast?

"A fucking week?" Luciano said, staring at his father perplex. That's the same I thought! Soulmates, kidding.

"Yes Luciano, one week nothing more! We are running out of time." his father said, Luciano sighed angry and went out of the door but not shutting it normally no, he had to slam the door.

Lorenzo sighed "Ok so we have to do this with out him" he gave me a paper "Luciano already signed it so now you have to sign it Aurelia."

"And what if I won't sign it what will you do?" I asked, looking up.

"Then this will be a forced marriage" Lorenzo and my Dad said at the same time, creepy. Anyway this is a forced marriage so. And to make it not more difficult I signed it. I fucking signed it. Of course I've read all the stuff on the piece of paper before signing it. My mom taught me this, she would be proud. Hopefully.

Now you ask what is written on this piece of paper, well we have to marry. And that's all and do stuff what married couples do like share a house and stuff like that. There is no where written that we have to share a bed with is comforting.

"So since this contract is signed and both of them have agreed to marry, we can finally start with the preparations." my Dad smiled "Your Mom will be so proud of you, her only child marrying"

"And Victorias only son" Lorenzo smiled. I just felt a bit creeped out. Only a tiny bit.

"Okay so may I go now, since everything is done" I asked, trying to sound as polite as ever.

"Yes you can go now" Lorenzo said.

I slip out of the room and found Luciano prepped against the wall looking at me, or the door but you know we are at the same place right now. "Have you signed it?" he sighed. Why is he sighing now?

"Yes?" I said or more asked. He had signed it too.

"I had hoped you wouldn't." He sighed again, "But I'm proven wrong, again." He mumbled the last part. "Are you in your fucking right mind? You have to marry me you know that, right?" He basically screamed at me. I winced back a bit startled by the situation.

"Luciano I had no other choice. We would have married anyway, even if we didn't sign the contract." I shouted back. He just chuckled. Why would he chuckle in such a moment? I'm done. I walked towards the stairs, I just wanted to go into my room and to bed. Nothing more. But was stopped by someone grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

I was hurled back into a chest. Lucianos to be more accurate. He spun me around and pressed me against a wall. His face was getting closer and my breathing increased. What is he doing? I felt his breathe brush against my neck and his hands finding their way to my waist, holding me steady.

And then he stopped. He quickly stepped back and looked at me cursing under his breath. I only saw his figure running up the stairs.

Hi guys

Hi guys. guess who might got the covid, anyways. Thank you for 100 reads, the book is nearly done and I can't wait that you guys can all read the whole book.