18

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

I woke up to the birds chirping outside and the sun creeping in the room through the curtains. It was lovely weather outside perfect for a day at the beach. But unfortunately I can't go there me and Luciano will go back to America today, with Mom and Dad of course.

I rolled over to look at a person next to me sleeping. I was frightened but then remembered that I'm married and that we unfortunately had to share a bedroom. I looked at him as he peacefully slept, lightly snoring as his hair was in his face. I couldn't comprehend what I was doing when I lightly pushed the hair out of his face. He stirred a bit in his sleep, so I panicked and pretended to be asleep.

"I know that you aren't asleep Aurelia" he chuckled lightly. I opened my eyes just to find his eyes staring at me. I smiled sheepish and got out of the bed.

"Haven't said that I was" I said as I walked into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me so I could take a shower and go to the toilet. Firstly I used the toilet afterwards I brushed my cloths off and went inside the shower. As I washed my hair I thought about how peaceful and beautiful he- No now that's to much.

After some minutes of just standing there and letting the water patter on my body, I decided to get out and brush my teeth and make my hair. As I was finished and wanted to change myself but I found out that I didn't even took any clothes with me. I'm so fucking dumb. I cursed at myself as I tightened the towel around me ready to go out of the bathroom.

I opened the door slowly just to find Luciano laying in bed on his phone, perfect maybe he will be a little distracted so I could easily get back in the bathroom without him seeing me. But of course it didn't work like planned.

Firstly everything was good I got into our closet and searched for something to wear. But as I was about to go back I saw him standing in the doorway watching me. "What are you doing?" I asked, trying to push past him. "More like what are you doing?" he asked as he didn't let me go through the door. "Just searching for something to wear" I shrugged, finally getting past him and rushing into the bathroom as fast as I could, so I wouldn't have to talk one more word with him.

After locking the door and checking if it was really locked, I changed and then did my quick makeup. And then I had to go out to eat breakfast and face him. Well, staying in here and not eating doesn't sound as bad as it is.

I unfortunately am so hungry that I had to go, so I opened the door and saw nothing. Nobody was there. I'm so lucky. So I went to the kitchen although I almost forgot the way I made it. As I got there I saw the cook cooking some delicious breakfast. "Good Morning Mrs De Luca." She smiled at me. "Morning" I smiled back. "You can go to the dining room, Mr De Luca is waiting there for you for breakfast." Oh no.

"Thank you," I said as I made my way to the dining room. Inside I saw Luciano in a white dress shirt, which sleeves were buttened up so his muscles would show. He was enjoying a coffee while reading something on his phone. I sat across from him and firstly looked at the different food they have. I took a variety of things and then began to eat while Luciano just looked at me.

Luciano De Luca

Luciano De Luca

I couldn't get her off my mind since the moment when she came out of the bathroom in just a towel. She looked so beautiful. I wanted to kiss her and- No where are your thoughts going?

This is just an arranged marriage, nothing big is going to happen between us.

I sat in the dining room just waiting for her to start eating breakfast. I had peacefully read a document my father send me on my phone when I hear her coming in. She sat across from me and took a variety of food while I just stared at her, the pictures of this morning not going out of my head. She glanced at me while eating, her beautiful eyes looking at mine and then she looked at me weirdly. That's when I realized that I was staring, I cleared my throat and began to eat.

"I have a meeting in a few" I said erupting the uncomfortable silents "You can maybe do something with Sofia, shopping or doing stuff what girls do" I shrugged. "And in the evening we will go to America."

She glared at me "No" No? "I'm gonna go with you" she shrugged now it was my time to glare.

"No you can't go with me, it's something about the mafia." I'm doing this for her safety, and if she would come with me then I'm not sure if I can keep her as safe as she would be here.

"And? Am I not gonna be the new mafia donna?" Well she certainly is...

"There will be many man out of other mafias who are much more evil than you think" Why can't she just stay at home and do a little movie day or something with my sister? Then this would be so much easier, she would be safe and I could do my job.

"But not as powerful as you are" she shrugged, good point. But still she could get hurt. "I'm not going to stay at home" she said.

"And I'm not gonna take you with me" I shrugged getting up, I need to get ready. "I think this conversation is not going to end, anyways I got to go." I said as I went upstairs to get ready, she just sat there and stared at me.

I changed into a black suite and went back downstairs as I heard the TV. I smiled to myself and went to the door. "Sir your car is ready" my chauffeur said ready to drive. "Thanks but I'm gonna drive today, take a day off" I smiled as I took the car keys. I opened the door just to find my black Porsche standing there ready to drive, already opened.

I hoped in and started the engine. It's gonna be a long fucking day.

Thank you guys for 230 viewssee ya,tootles :)

see ya,
tootles :)