19

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

Did you think that I would just do as I'm told?

If yes then you are totally wrong.

I got up from the table and firstly looked at my outfit. I wore just some black mom jeans with a black top. Nothing too fancy but I hope that it would be enough. Then I went into the living room to turn the TV on and select some random channel. I closed the door a little so he wouldn't see if I sat there for not. After I was finished I went to get into Lucianos car but I was stopped at the door.

"Mrs De Luca were will you be going?" Lucianos chauffeur, who stood next to the door ready to drive with the car keys in his hands, asked.

"Oh I'm just gonna check if Lucianos car is ready, can I not do it?" I asked tilting my head to the side. If this guy is not letting me go outside to this damn car, then this whole plan would not work.

"Of you can Mrs" he smiled at me politely, and opened the door.

I go outside and find his black Porsche standing there, luckily it was open so I could just hop in. I got into the back seat and hid just so he wouldn't see me. Soon I heard the door open and him getting in, he started the engine and drove off to somewhere.

I could hear cars driving besides us, he's probably driving on the highway or something.

Some days ago I wouldn't have thought that right after my wedding I would be doing something like this. But hey it's really cool and fucking exciting too.

After roughly half an hour he finally stops and gets out, after some seconds I heard the trunk open and something pulled out. I waited some minutes after the trunk was shut, then I got up and firstly looked out of the window. I don't remember this place, it looked like I was in a garage in a skyscraper somewhere in Rome. I got out of the car and dusted my pants.

I looked around some more till I found a door, which looked like it would lead to an office. I quickly made my way to it and looked at the little sign on the door which read office. Well how easy this was. I opened it and went inside, where was a big staircase. I followed it upstairs and took the first door that I saw, which lead to a long hallway.

I walked till I heard talking coming from a big door. I silently snook up to it and listened to what they were talking about. The first voice I recognized was his. "Antonio get these shipments ready for tomorrow we don't have time anymore" he cursed.

"Yes Boss" some boy said, strangely his voice was louder than Lucianos which all made sense when the door opened. And I stumbled into the room.

"What the-" the guy in front of me said and took my arm harshly. "Who are you and for who are you spying?" his voice a bit harsher and louder than before, this took Lucianos attention. He looked at me and then at this guy who practically screamed at me. Luciano quickly got up and pushed the boy away from me taking me behind him.

"What are you doing Bo-" the guy said a bit surprised.

"Antonio, don't talk like this to my wife!" He basically screamed at him, which took the guy who apparently is called Antonio back by surprise.

"I- I didn't know" He stuttered.

"Of course you didn't. Finish the shipment and get away from my eyes!" Luciano spat, pointing at the door. He watched as Antonio left the office and then looked at me, with anger in his eyes. Oh oh here we go.

"I think I got to go. Was fun here." I said trying to get away from his grip, but he held my waist steady.

"Not so fast." He said motioning for the man to leave the office. In here were other man too?

After some minutes all of them left. Luciano got back to his chair and went back to writing on his computer. I sat down on one of the couches in the room and tried to get myself comfortable, which wasn't the case. After minutes and minutes of turning and being bored I asked "And when do we leave?"

Luciano just stared at me and then went back to his computer. "You wanted to participate me at my meeting. I told you that you should stay at home" he shrugged. "Now my question. How did you even get here?" He looked at me surprised.

"Thats my secret," I shrugged. "Well what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know what you are gonna do. I'm gonna finish my job here." he said as he went back to his laptop. There was a knock on the door, "Come in" Luciano quickly said, and then a man came inside who just put some documents on his desk then lightly bowed his head at him and as he was about to go he did the same to me.

Luciano opened the documents and cursed lightly as he read it. Now I was curious. I stood up and went next to him. He didn't even noticed me, I took in the first page. It didn't look good for him. I wanted to read the other side too but then there was a BANG.

I fell onto his lap as I yelped a little bit. Now that was a surprise. Luciano looked at the door and then at the clock which hangs over the door. He cursed under his breath as he grabbed my waist and got up. He put me back onto his chair and took the gun from his waistband as he quietly walked towards the door. He silently listened to what was going on outside and then looked back at me.

"Aurelia we have to get you out of here. So please stay by my side all the time ok?" he asked, more like pleaded me. What the fuck is going on?

I just nodded my head and got up, standing behind him. He opened the door and looked around then motioned for me to follow him. We went down the hallway, where I saw many people lying dead on the floor.

And just as we were about to get down the staircase someone fired their gun, but it wasn't one of us. Luciano took my body behind his, just in time for it to stroke his shoulder instead of me. He took his gun and shot him directly in between his eyes, so the man dropped dead on the floor.

Luciano cursed under his breath and ushered me down the staircase. We ran towards the car and as we both sat down he quickly started it and drove off, leaving everything behind.