08

Aurelia Moreno

Aurelia Moreno

I woke up to the birds chirping outside and the sun creeping through the curtain. I open my eyes looking around. First I went to the bathroom and after that to the window. I could see the waves of the ocean, the beautiful flower field with kids playing catch. I saw some employees doing their work, maintaining the Garden. I catch a glimpse of a black Lamborghini driving down the drive way and parking in one of the garages. But then I had put my focus back on nature.

Today was going to be a stressful day, the ball is coming and I was a bit nervous. Though not that exited to be honest. I just want to get this over with.

I got ready and put on some comfy clothes. After that I went to the dining hall, Sofia was already there eating breakfast.

"Morning Sof" I mumble and sat down next to her after asking the cook to do my breakfast of course.. We were the only ones currently sitting here and eating breakfast. The others were probably planning the Ball.

"Good morning" she smiled, "Today is the Ball are you excited."

"Miss your breakfast" Some kitchen employee said and gave me my plate with scrambled eggs and pancakes. Soon Victoria came inside with her husband and son. They all sat down and began to make conversations with us, except for Luciano who was occupied on his phone typing away. Probably to someone who is important to him.

After I was finished I stood up and wanted to go to my room to get ready. but was stopped by Mom who called out for me. "Remember Aurelia the ball is going to start at 8pm" my mother said, "Be ready." she called after me.

"Yep" I say making my way to my room.

-

Later that day I got ready for the ball. I wore the velvet silk green satin dress, with some silver heels. My Makeup was pretty, my lips were colored in a light pink shade I had some highlighter on and of course some mascara. That was basically it. Oh and don't forget my Jewelry. I wore a golden necklace which Mom and Dad got me for my 18th Birthday, I haven't put it down once. Aside from that I wore some adorable, little not so chunky earrings and an elegant bracelet.

A knock on the door startled me. "Aurelia you there?" a voice ,that I think Sofia was, asked me. I wasn't finished yet, I still had to put the shoes on but still welcomed her in.

"Yea come in" I said and soon I'm face to face with Sofia "Oh my gosh you look so beautiful". She wore a beautiful cream dress with rhinestones around the neck of the dress. Her necklace were matching with the earrings, who were silver looking with a tiny glamorous gemstone.

"Look at you" she pointed at my dress with an 'o' shaped mouth "This so beautiful, remember me that you have to tell me were you bought it." I smile at her and put the heels on.

"I bought it with my Mom in a boutique in New York, you definitely have to visited some time. We could go shopping and I could show you the shop." I smiled at her, and she nodded her head.