15

"It's not even my money. It's Lucianos he won't mind and if he will then all this would change as soon as he sees you in this dress." she smiled and clicked the buying button.

Aurelia Moreno

Aurelia Moreno

It's 4 days after I've bought my dress online, meaning that it's only 5 more days till the wedding. Okay more like Luciano bought the dress online. In the end he payed for it, but does he know that Sofia bought it? Probably not.

Currently I was sitting on an arm chair, in a little boutique. Mom and Victoria found it after they have been shopping for their proposal wear. I'm going to get my dress customized, because it was a little to big around my chest and my stomach, originally I thought it would be too tight but oh well. Anyways my Mom and Victoria were with me and Sofia of course too, but she was the only one who saw me already in the dress. So Mom and Victoria were really excited.

"Ms. Moreno, you may come in now" the owner said, she was an old lady, I would say in her 60s. She was very kind and gave me very good advice in buying a dress online. She even showed me some of the dresses she has in her shop, which were all beautiful. I even tried some on but couldn't find one that was perfect fitting.

"Thank you" I smiled at her. We got in and she helped me in the dress. Then she took pins and pinned off the fabric that was too much. She helped me out the dress and said that I should take a seat because it would take a while. So I got out and took a seat next to Sofia ,who sat on her phone playing some dumb games.

"Why aren't you wearing the dress, darling?" Victoria asked a bit sadly. "It will take a while till she is finished" I smiled at her. I was really nervous seeing the dress finally perfectly fitting. I hope it would look as beautiful as on the woman wearing it in the photo.

After some moments of waiting she finally finished. She asked me to come inside the changing room and again and helped me in the dress.

"Here you go, there is a mirror." she pointed at a floor length mirror inside the changing room. I thanked her and went in front of it to look at myself. I looked stunning. The dress fits perfectly, it was not too tight neither too loose. The old lady even stitched a little bit at hips so it wouldn't look clumsy.

"Oh my... Thank you so much" I smiled at her, while she smiled at me "Thats nothing, it was really just a little bit of stitching down." she smiled at me and pointed where she made the dress smaller.

I got out of the changing room to show them the finished dress. As soon as I came into their view they gasped. My mom even started to tear up. Sofia grinned from ear to ear, as she saw the dress and mouthed 'I said so', I just chuckle at her and turn to Mom and Victoria.

"You look so stunning, sweetie" Oh no not again. I went to her and engulfed her in a hug. "No don't hug me I'm gonna ruin the dress" she said pointing at her mascara which was smeared at her eyes. "I don't care" I said and hugged her even tighter. Mom tried not to ruin the dress and stepped back.