27

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

It has been three days since I have heard or saw Luciano and the sick feeling in my stomach won't go away. I was currently in the kitchen making my own dinner for tonight, Yazia had spent the whole day with me and I told her to go to her room and take a break which she gladly did.

So now I was alone, cooking my favorite dinner, which was also the easiest dinner which can not go wrong. It was pasta more like pre made one, but I made my own tomato sauce to feel a bit more healthier. And for desert there will be chocolate ice cream, my favorite.

I was humming to my favorite music on the speakers when I heard a car driving down the gravel of the gateway. I didn't expect anyone, so I looked outside and saw Lucianos car parking in front of the doors.

I look at the car, my mouth wide a gab, as he gets out of it. The man in all his glory is standing there, giving his car key to one of the guards outside.

Some of his clothes were bloodied and his hair messy as he walked towards the door.

I got out of my shock stare as I heard the door open, and I ran as fast as I could towards it. And there he was looking around the house in search of something. I don't even wait a second and run into his arms, as he hugs me back.

He lifts me up so my legs are around his waist and looks me in the eyes.

I don't even know what happened but his lips touched mine, kissing me. After some seconds I kissed back, as he held me up by my waist his other hand going to my cheek holding it. He smiled into the kiss just as I did too.

We both pulled away slightly and he puts his forehead against mine, "I missed you," we both say at the same time, making me laugh slightly.

He kiss me again but this time more forceful, making out with me. As we were making out he walked upstairs towards our bedroom and it all happened so fast.

Luciano tossed me onto the bed. We made out while he was opening my shirt, I wasn't wearing a bra for comfort. Because sometimes this shit was uncomfortable as hell, tho I had some which were comfortable, today I didn't wore one of them.

He groaned as he saw my boobs and snuggled his face into them. I moaned as I felt his mouth on my nipple, nipping on it while groaning. My body shakes as he kisses, down from my neck towards my stomach.

Luciano holds in his track and looks up, locking his eyes with mine. "I- We don't have to do this you know, I can wait and maybe you want to do this with someone else, I can understand that totally-" He rambles while getting off of me.

I'm getting frustrated and pull his face towards mine, kissing him forcefully. "I want to, now." I whisper, earning a moan from him. He grabs my ass, with his hands, and squeezes it lightly. While I try to take off his dress shirt, which I couldn't get off, after some time I got frustrated.

"Take it off." I urge, while he was kissing my neck, probably letting bruises behind. Luciano chuckles at me and slowly raised onto his knees to take the shirt off. I bite onto my lips, as he unbuttons his shirt.

While he was doing so, I rubbed his dick under his pants. He tilted his head back and groaned. After some time, he finally got his shirt off and started to unbuckle his belt. As he was doing so, I began to take my pants off too, only to be stopped by the man himself.

"I want to do that," He said and took the waistband of my jeans into his hands. Lucianos head dipped down and while taking off my jeans, he kissed along all the way down. He threw my pants somewhere in the room and started to take off his underwear, while looking me in the eyes.

As he finished, my eyes swiftly went down. I gasp as I see his length, my eyes went wide and I looked up at him. He just smirked at me, while going down to take off my underwear, which he did in just some seconds. Of course he had to tease me and kissed my inner thighs making me press them together, sadly he stopped me and forced them back open.

Luciano firstly plunged a finger into me, which made me gasp. He moved it around my slit, up and down, collecting my juice. As he got some, a second joined him, but this time he went in and out of my pussy. A finger went onto my clit and rubbed forcefully, making me moan. My whole body was on fire, I felt like I couldn't really breath.

I moan at the feeling of another finger. I think he noticed that I was close and curled his finger inside me making me gasp, while I came. He didn't take his fingers away and rid out my orgasm with me. After I got down from my high he kissed my lips, my legs where still slightly shaking tho.

He groans and spreads my legs, while taking his dick into his hands. He lined himself up with me and pushed in slightly. He's so deep, my eyes are rolling back into my head and I close them. My breaths get caught, while he keeps going into me.

"Open your eyes baby, you almost took everything, just a bit." He states while taking my waist, stopping me from moving.

"Luciano" I moaned as he kept going, and then out of no where he plunged the rest into me, making me breath faster than normal.

I look up at him and meet his eyes, "Just tell me when I can start okay?" I nod and wait a bid, getting used to his size. After a minute or so, I said that he can start. I put my hands on his back, probably leaving marks, as he goes in and out of me.

Luciano stopped and looked me in the eyes, I kept scratching his back. He groaned and takes my hands into his, and put them over my head.

Then he began moving again, I moaned uncontrollable, while he pounded in snd out of me. I arch my back, while he kissed my shoulder, going harder and faster with each stroke.

I was close and I think he could feel it too, my walls clenched around his length. Luciano groaned and lightly bid into my shoulder muffing those. Soon I came, my body became weak and trembled in his hold. I became tired and let my body lay down.

He finished at the same time with me, and cuddled me. We stayed like this for some time, he was still inside me but I didn't really care, I was comfortable.

I fell asleep soon.

Wait guys, we nearly have 500 reads

Thank you so much <3
tootles,
26th April 2022