13

Aurelia Moreno

Aurelia Moreno

Luciano puts his hand on my back and led me to the main party. On our way I could feel eyes staring at me. I looked up and saw multiple women looking at me with discuss and men checking me out with a grin on there faces. Lucianos put his hand into a fist and I could see his veins forming. His hand never leaving my back.

We went towards my parents, they were standing together talking to someone, but I only saw their backs. I saw my Mom smile seeing me and Luciano walking towards them, Dads eyes were following hers and his eyes light up. He smiles and then says something to the people they were talking with making them turn around.

And that's when I noticed that it was my aunt and my cousin standing there. My Aunt Louise looked at me and her eyes widen, "Oh my God, you look so beautiful mon chéri." - my dear. she smiles and hugs me tightly, so hard that I could not even breath correctly.

Luckily Liam noticed that, "Maman, elle ne peut même pas respirer." -Mom she can't even breathe. He laughed at how his mother engulfed me in a hug. Louise took a step back and admired my outfit.

"Liam, but look how beautiful she is," she looked at Liam, "You look so gorgeous." she states.

Now Liam took a step forward and engulfed me in a hug, "I know Mom" he said as he took a step back and looked at Luciano. I have almost forgotten that he was there. Liam took Luciano in this weird ass bro hug. I don't know I just find it weird. They said their 'Hellos' and then my aunt took me aside with Mom to talk about everything, we haven't seen them in two months. And it looks like many things had happened since then.

After half an hour ,of briefly talking with my aunt and Mom, I couldn't stand there and do nothing so I decided to look for Sofia. We hadn't had the time to talk a lot today, and I missed it. Sadly I didn't found her, only some old men who wanted to talk to me and buy me a drink. I think they didn't knew who I was, I just shrugged and went away looking for someone I knew.

I saw Luciano, talking to some men I didn't know. Of course he knew all of the people who were here, I mean why shouldn't he he probably made business with all of them one time. His eyes flickered to me, he still talked with the men in front of him but I think they have soon also noticed that his attention wasn't on their conversation anymore. They turned around and followed his eyes to me, and some of their corners of their mouths went up slightly, lightly smiling.

I catch their eyes and some of them just nod at me. creepy

Anyways I went around more and soon found Victoria talking with some Women, I joined them in their conversation.

The Time went by quickly and soon we were about to head back to the estate, for the next part of the party. I stood next to Luciano and we went, as one of the first people, to go to the car. We were currently walking next to the water as multiple eyes were on us.