21

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

I've been woken up by Antonio, who was shaking me and saying my name over and over again.

"Aurelia wake up, wake up. Wake the fuck up." he groaned, maybe I should make him wait some more time. So I closed my eyes again and pretended to be asleep. "Aurelia wake the fuck up or I'm gonna-" he has been cut off by a strong, deep voice.

"Or you gonna do what?" Luciano asks. What does this fucker do here so early?

"She hasn't been waking up for the last hour. And I've been standing here because I can't get her up" Antonio wined. You calling me fat?

"It's okay go home. I'm gonna do this" Luciano sighed, sending Antonio away. I could hear him getting closer, till he lifts me up bridal style and brings me to what I think is our bedroom. I heard a door open and then close, then he climbs the stairs and after some minutes I could hear another door open.

Then I'm put into a warm, cozy bed. He takes my shoe off and then my jacket. Luckily he didn't change anything else and just puts the blanket above my body. I heard him closing the curtains and then changing out of his outfit. I heard a belt and then I felt the mattress sinking a little bit next to me. He got under the blanket and turned the lights off.

Now it's pitch black and silent. I turn around and open my eyes a little bit and am met with his face. I shriek back and nearly fall of the bed but am caught by two strong arms.

"Not so fast Aurelia" Luciano smiled and brought me back into bed. "I know that you haven't been sleeping all along." he chuckled, busted.

"We will be leaving for America in some hours. Our bags are already packed I hope that you are ready to go back." I frown a bit, was I really ready? I haven't even said good bye to Sofia, Victoria nor Lorenzo. "You could sleep on the plane, but I would also recommend sleeping till we have to go." Luciano said while getting up. He looked down at me, as I was laying on the bed watching his moves.

"Okay, good night." I smile up at him, as he turns the lights off. I could hear Luciano going towards the bathroom as I close my eyes to consume the darkness as soon as I could. I got a bit sleepier as time went on, I could hear Luciano come out of the bathroom. His steps came further to me and then I could feel his presence right next to me but I was too tired to even react.

"Good night Love." He says, while taking a hair string and putting it behind my ear.