11

Aurelia Moreno

Aurelia Moreno

I woke up and looked around.Where am I? Then all the events of yesterday came back. I'm still in the same room. But this time under a blanket. And my shoes are of, I look under the blanket and see that I'm not wearing my dress anymore.

Just my underwear. Okay everything is okay, I have my underwear on. No panic I have my... my

FUCKING UNDERWEAR ON?

Who the fuck-? and why? and when?

Why am I only wearing my Underwear? In a room which I don't even know?

I looked around some more and saw someone sleeping on the couch in the room. I got up and went to check who it was, when I accidentally bumped a lamp on the bedside table. It fell and rattled on the floor. It broke. Fuck.

The person jumped up and looked at me first, it was Luciano. I sheepish smiled at him. He got up and went to crouch in front of me. "Are you okay?" he asked which took me by shock.

"Uhm yea" I nodded and went to grab the broken glass to throw it away.

"Wait, you'll cut yourself" he stoped me and took the broken glass and threw it away himself. Uhm okay? Who is this person and what did they do to Luciano?

"Who is this? And what did you do to Luciano?" I said staring at him, he chuckled.

"I'm me" he said, I narrowed my eyes at him. I got up and forgot for a slight second that I just wore basically nothing. I quickly grabbed the blanket and threw it around myself. Luciano chuckled and grabbed some tissues, which apparently where next to the bed? I don't even want to know who's room this is or was and why they have tissues next to their bed?

Why is he even in this room, couldn't he go to his own? And why would he sent me up here, I could've just went to my room and everything would be perfectly fine.

"Why are you even here" I asked, he was now sitting besides me.

"This is my room Aurelia, why shouldn't I be here" Oh

"Anyway" he chuckled again "did anyone got hurt?" I asked hoping nobody got hurt.

"Well" he stumbled over his words, oh no, I looked at him in shock. He saw the fear in my eyes and went over to his playful side "nobody, only some guests but I guess you haven't asked if they got hurt, haven't you?" he chuckled, dumbass.

"You asshole" I took the first thing next to me, it was a pillow, and hit him on the head. If I think about it now, if wanted to hurt him, I should've took something different, like the other lamp or a book.

"Did you think this would hurt?" he chuckled, and grabbed the pillow so I would stop hitting him.

"No I didn't" I said getting up to leave the room, I tightened the blanket around myself so it wouldn't fall down while I walked. I opened the door and before I went out, I flipped him off. Now he sat there his mouth wide open, staring at me in disbelief.

I slammed the door shut and went to my room, which was sadly only 2 doors next to his. But better than nothing.

I went inside and locked the door behind me. I didn't want any unnecessary attention, so I went into the bed and turned a bit so it looked like that I went to bed here yesterday. After this I opened the windows and closed the curtains, I would sleep like that every night. Then I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, took my smeared make up off and took a quick shower.

After the shower, which was really refreshing, I went into the closed and took out some clothes. Not a dress or something like this and went back into the bathroom. After I got ready I heard a knock on my door.

"Honey, are you awake already?" my mothers voice asked "Yes mom I'm in the bathroom" I called back.

"Okay after you're done can you come into Lorenzos office?" uh not again "Uhm of course, just give me some minutes" I said confused. Why would they want to have me there again, wasn't yesterday enough?

After some minutes pacing in the bathroom, about what could've happen or about what would happen, I finally went to the office.

I knocked on the door and after I heard a 'come in' I went inside.

"Aurelia sweetie why don't you sit down?" Victoria said smiling, I sat down next to Luciano. Which apparently was the only seat left, sadly. I could have also stood all the time, that would have been no problem for me.

"Guys I know it's hard for you guys to do this, but we have found a date when we will do the wedding" Lorenzo said. My eyes widen.

"It's in 2 weeks, we don't have so much time to move it further back" my Dad said looking at us both.

"Luciano, you will propose to Aurelia in 3 days" Victoria said looking at a stunned Luciano.

"We will do a ball for this sake in some days. After you proposed to her." Lorenzo said looking at Luciano too. "The rings will be exchanged there." My eyes even widen more, if it could even work. Couldn't we do it in private with out so many people, and what I even say to Sofia. She would see all this. "Aurelia I hope you have understood this?" Lorenzo said, I just nodded to stunned to speak.

"You guys are gonna be such a cute looking couple," Mom stated. "Ruling the Italian Mafia and of course the American." she and Victoria said. "And hopefully soon there will be a hier." I looked at them with discus. No. Mom and Victoria stifled their laugh seeing my face.

"Well then If there are no more questions." he paused and looked around the room, everybody shook their head. "Then you may go and enjoy this beautiful day" Lorenzo smiled. I got up and left the room and after me Mom, Victoria and Luciano. Dad and Lorenzo stayed behind, probably talking about some other business stuff.

I went up to my room and closed the door behind me. I slid down on the floor and put my face in my hands.

I'm gonna be married soon. Too soon.